SX:3 From the Bowels of Philadelphia (Hero For Hire Judging)

Raylis

First Post
Gryphon ducks behind the generator, using it for cover and invoking her healing power.

OOC: using a hp to convert the exhausted to fatigue and using the healing power to migate one of those bruises 12

Salix

First Post
Aquaphibian and Ghost smash their final two adversaries. Twilight Gryphon ducks behind the trying to heal and catch her breath. The engineers bolt as a group after one shouts, "Let's get the hell out of here". A huge shockwave ripples through the dam, knocking Aquaphibian and Twilight Gryphon to their feet. Ghost looks at Aquaphibian, "You have any plans"

Null eyes the heroes, but hovers near the Seismic Converter. "You fools don't think you can stop me do you?"

JRYoung

First Post
"You are the fool, Null, for thinking you would get away with this!" Aphib shouts as he leaps to the power output of the generators, grabs the power cable, and attempts to rip it out.

Aphib's STR check (1d20+10=29)

OOC: Is it a strength check or an attack roll to damage this cable? either way Aphib is +10, so we can use this roll.

Raylis

First Post
"'Phib! His walker is connected to the same generator that is powering his seismec coverter pull that plug! Gryphon flies straight at the converter, "I overwrote your program from a remote point Null, it will be easy to do at the source!

ooc: move toward the coverter and ready to extra effort the redirect to the siesmic converter. Hopefully this time he'll use a target attack so he won't damage his precious machine

Salix

First Post
Aquaphibian grabs the cables and rips them from the device. The whirring noise of the device slows. As the cables come free the aquatic hero is zapped by an incredible amount of electricity. "You've ruined everything wench!" Null screams before piloting the sphere into Twilight Gryphon again, the field of power causes shock waves through her nervous system. Ghost attempts to slip through the sphere of power and assault the doctor inside, but is repelled. He drops slowly to the ground and stays down.

OOC: I want you guys to roll the next few saves yourselves on invisible castle.

TG: Toughness 27
Aphib: Toughness 27, Fortitude 18
Ghost: is unconscious

Salix

First Post
Salix said:
Aquaphibian grabs the cables and rips them from the device. The whirring noise of the device slows. As the cables come free the aquatic hero is zapped by an incredible amount of electricity. "You've ruined everything wench!" Null screams before piloting the sphere into Twilight Gryphon again, the field of power causes shock waves through her nervous system. Ghost attempts to slip through the sphere of power and assault the doctor inside, but is repelled. He drops slowly to the ground and stays down.

OOC: I want you guys to roll the next few saves yourselves on invisible castle.

TG: Toughness 27
Aphib: Toughness 27, Fortitude 18
Ghost: is unconscious

New stuff
Twilight Gryphon slumps to the ground blacking out. Aquaphibian is hit by the charge of electricity,but manages to drop the cables. He is dazed, a million white spots swim before his eyes. He can faintly hear the booming speakers of Dr. Null's craft
, "The resolutes have thwarted me for the last time. We're all going to die now!"

The sphere like craft begins to hum and glow as he pilots it in the direction of the dam itself, smashing through the outer wall of the powerhouse building and leaving the heroes in a heap on the powerhouse floor.

Remove ads