SX:3 From the Bowels of Philadelphia (Hero For Hire Judging)

Raylis

First Post
"If you two can handle things here, I'll try to shut down the damn

OOC: moving toward the entry way, and am actually going to use healing on herself, 1d20+3=10 and that should heal one of those bruises.

Salix

First Post
Aquaphibian and Ghost smash two more tankbots. One of the remaining two fires at ghost, but the ray harmlessly passes through him. The second tankbot hits Aquaphibian, but he is able to shrug off the blast.

Twilight Gryphon burst through the doors to find....

OOC: Stay tuned tomorrow :p

Salix

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay guys. :uhoh: :( I keep leaving the electronic version of the module with my maxtor back up at work. Update tomorrow. Promise.

Salix

First Post
Salix said:
Twilight Gryphon burst through the doors to find....

The majority of the building is a single long gallery dominated by a row of huge generator turbines. There is a narrow walkway at ground level facing the water with tall windows looking out towards the opposite power plant and the dam. In the gap between each generator is an alcove and an access staircase leading to a secondary deck above the turbines. There are various utility ladders, high catwalks, winch tracks, and numerous control and monitor panels to show the status of each generator.

[Sblock=notice 10]Tangles of cable litter the area where Dr Null has connected the Seismic Converter directly to the power output of the generators. The Seismic Converter is a long cylinder, with nested arrays of turbines showing between gaps in the hull. Its shape resembles a jet engine, but without any exhaust.[/sblock]

[sblock=notice 15]The seventeen workers who make up the dam’s night shift are also here, herded together and surrounded by a half dozen Tankbots. The prisoners are dangerously close to the Seismic Converter[/sblock]

Elsewhere....Aquaphibian and Ghost easily smash the remaining two tankbots.

JRYoung

First Post
Aphib Notice (1d20+1=13)

Aphib sees the Seismic Converter and points. "There is it, we need to disable it right away! Can you get us down there TG?"

"Never mind TG, this looks well within my leaping range. OK, let's go to the nearest device and try to figure out how to take care of it. Watch out, it may be boobie trapped..."

Last edited:

Raylis

First Post
Notice 27

"Not so fast Aquaphibian. There are half a dozen more robots and seventeen workers near the converter. Close enough that if we do anything to the converter they would be in danger," the sharp eyed heroine says, "We may be able to turn off the generators, which would cut power to the device then enable us to manually disconnect it without risking overload.

Salix

First Post
Four of the bots start rumbling towards the three heroes, prompting Ghost to prod his companions, "uh.. guys.. we got incoming"

The other two move menacingly in on the captured dam engineers.

OOC: Roll initiative and attack rolls.

Remove ads