SX:3 From the Bowels of Philadelphia (Hero For Hire Judging)

Salix

First Post
A larger quake ripples through the dam, almost knocking Twilight Gryphon from her feet. As she steadies herself she spots a blueprint of the dam on the wall. Suddenly a rush of understanding hits her, the obvious area for the generator they want to destroy is in the powerhouse protected by the remaining robots.

Raylis

First Post
"There!" Gryphon says pointing at the map and then heading to the door, "We'll be able to shut down the dam where those other guard bots are. It'll be a quick flight there, especially if we can just ignore or smash through those other drones.

Raylis

First Post
"It might be more prudent just to blow through these robots and close the dam. If you aree willing you willing we can try a variation on Marvel's "Fastball Special"; Take my hands and we move like a Wrecking Ball through them!" Gryphon says, taking to the wing and offering her hands.

OOC: Initative 12

JRYoung

First Post
Raylis said:
"It might be more prudent just to blow through these robots and close the dam. If you aree willing you willing we can try a variation on Marvel's "Fastball Special"; Take my hands and we move like a Wrecking Ball through them!" Gryphon says, taking to the wing and offering her hands.

"Very well, let's do it!" Aphib responds to TG.

OOC: Can you apply my initial rolls to the Wreaking Ball?

Salix

First Post
Aquaphibian easily smashes the tankbot into scrap metal. The other five fire on the two heroes in a vicious crossfire from their laser cannons. Aquaphibian is hit twice, while Twilight Gryphon is hit in the legs as she flies away.

Suddenly, one of the remaining tankbots is crushed from below. The translucent figure of Ghost appears in the midst of the carnage. "Miss Me?", he asks with a devilish grin. "The explosion from the juggernaut knocked me out, good thing I don't need to breathe underwater!"

OOC: Bruise each to TG and Aquaphib without applying any healing.

Remove ads