• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:3 From the Bowels of Philadelphia (Hero For Hire Judging)

Salix

First Post
Well, we got two back after a few days. I'm expecting Master Pelle and Fenris to show back anytime soon. Malthusian I'm a little worried about. Hopefully, we'll hear from one or two more in a day or so and we can get going. I have to get internet set up at the new house so I hope that will be done by Tuesday. Maybe the active guys (and gal) can plot a plan for the next room.

Raylis

First Post
OOC: While it may not be particularly heroic, having Ghost stealth bomb the droids seems like it would be the safest course of action.

Master Pelle

First Post
OOC: I'm very sorry that I don't have posting, I was busy on my personal life.

IC:

"I think that I could try to disguise myself as Dr Null and somehow tried to shutting them down. But if it fail, we will just simple smash all those robots." Mask said while he crossed his arms.

Raylis

First Post
"We do not really know what he looks like, Million Mask. And even if we did we might run into the same problem as when we tried to use Tom McCarthy's ID card."

Malthusian

First Post
Intrepid glances around at the others. "So, what's the consensus? Are we going to let Ghost indulge his smiting whims?" he asks.

OOC: Sorry for the extended leave; had some ridiculous RL issues to contend with.

JRYoung

First Post
Aquaphibian nods. "These machines are a hazard to the city, they must be destroyed. Go ahead Ghost, destroy the controllers first then any robots that continue to look like a threat. The rest of us will hold the door."

Master Pelle

First Post
"In this case..." Mask said as his mask suddently turned into red color and now wearing in red chinese clothes like in the old kung fu movie.
"Greeting! I'm Wuxia Mask, the other personality of Million Mask." The new mask said as he greeting by bowing to them.
"I think we could let Ghost destroyed the main controller. But because we are dealing with brilliant scientist, he will propely prepared some device that could handle against the ghost after encounter with one of our teammate."

Remove ads