Level Up (A5E) Synergy Feats and Class Archetypes

For those of you who like to make multiclass characters in Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition, which class archetypes have you used for either class while picking up the 1st synergy feat? curious And did you pair up two 5e archetypes (official, 3pp, or homebrewed), two A5e archetypes (official, 3pp or homebrewed), or a combo (where one archetype is from 5e and the other is from A5e) before you acquired the synergy feat?

While the synergy feats in A5e are interesting and easy to acquire, finding the right archetype for either class for the multiclass combo strikes me as being something of a challenge. :p

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
For those of you who like to make multiclass characters in Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition, which class archetypes have you used for either class while picking up the 1st synergy feat? curious And did you pair up two 5e archetypes (official, 3pp, or homebrewed), two A5e archetypes (official, 3pp or homebrewed), or a combo (where one archetype is from 5e and the other is from A5e) before you acquired the synergy feat?

While the synergy feats in A5e are interesting and easy to acquire, finding the right archetype for either class for the multiclass combo strikes me as being something of a challenge. :p
This exact problem is why when I do Thematic Toolkits, I put the synergy feat chain and two archetypes with compatible flavor all together in one package.

Remove ads