• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

System to let evil party manage their own dungeon

Eleclipse

First Post
So i'm a running an evil campaign, and i decided to let the party have their own dungeon.

Anyone know some good and simple system for letting them to that? The only thing i found is the second book of the way of the wicked but i don't know if the system is what i want since i need a system for all the level of power the pc wil have (currently they are at 12 lvl).

Thanks in advice for any help.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
You could pull in aspects of the Kingmaker Adventure Path which has rules and such for governing a small kingdom and then combine that with the Way of the Wicked books?

I think they would gel a bit, but I'd have to look at them more closely first.

Things you could take inspiration from:

Dungeon Keeper, the old video game.
Dungeon Overlord, the newer Facebook game.
Dungeon Lords or Dungeon Petz, the board games.
Reverse Dungeon, a 2E adventure where you played monsters fighting off heroes invading your dungeon.
Probably other games I'm not aware of or forgetting at the moment.

As far as having their own dungeon, I would guess that some of your players would love being able to graph, that is to say design some of the rooms. Unless they are just taking over a pre-existing structure. Even then I bet somebody would like to decorate/modify what they have. That's best done by talking to you.

Remove ads