T20: High Law and Low Justice (IC Thread 2)

Maerdwyn

First Post
Wilphe said:
Ruzz'koff stands, looking somewhat shaky, "I can pilot the other one."
"You sure? Okay. Then we put Zadherg and Vyrkris with you, along with Dr. Karle. That okay with you, Doc?"

Darius has the first of the palettes hovering a few centimeters of the floor and begins guiding it towards the boat.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Trelene Scrautigue : Luriani Navy 2/Prof 7 : Retired Makhidkarum Vice President

Trelene moves to help with the loading.

"Captain! It does not matter which one I am on. I am just happy to see what my little babies can do."

Maerdwyn

First Post
Tailspinner said:
Trelene moves to help with the loading.

"Captain! It does not matter which one I am on. I am just happy to see what my little babies can do."
Julia smiles, obviously relieved they have a moment to consider such things. "They're real nice, Trelene. Five cubic meters is a lot of space to same on a boat this size. The company is putting them in all their new boats..." she trails off a little bit, apparently considering the fact that her career with HiranuCorp, if not her career in general, is now over. A weak smile: "The code to activate the palettes is '6942'. Lets get these on board." She gestures to the medical supplies, then pushes her palette into open side of the boat.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Zaedhrarrg, Ruzz'koff, Vyrkris and Ktarle on this boat, since Vyrkris is already strapped in here. Damn, it's been a bad day for the vargrs. They're tough, though. Still probably best to have someone else aboard who isn't mortally wounded. Maybe we shoulda left Polianna in the bay after all. Saanath walks over and grabs three more vacc suits and loads them into the boat he's prepped for a total of five. "Ruzz'koff - take this one, instead. It's all set, and the girl is already resting inside. I'll get working on the other one."

He gets back out of the boat, saying to the captain as he passes her, "You can fly, too, right? The doctor's going to be treating him for some of the trip - so he'll need a backup."

The captain nods, says, "Okay. I'm on Beta, too, then."

Saanath goes over a climbs into the other boat, and begins running the diagnostic sequence.

Seonaid

Explorer
Ktarle looks slightly miffed that the captain didn't say her full name, but shrugs philosophically and gets into the boat indicated. Once inside, she checks her patients, making sure they are safe for travel.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Seonaid said:
Ktarle looks slightly miffed that the captain didn't say her full name, but shrugs philosophically and gets into the boat indicated. Once inside, she checks her patients, making sure they are safe for travel.
Ktarle sees that Vyrkris is still out, but strapped in safely - with the supplies here in the boat she could counteract the sedative. Ruzz'koff looks somewhat unsteady on his feet - a stimpak would help him in the short term, but she'd like to do surgery. On board wouldn't be a very favorable place to do it, but whether the need outweighs those concers depends on what she thinks is waiting on the other end of the trip. For Zaedhrarrg, no more stimpaks today, or he risks an overdose. She could operate during the flight, same concerns as with Ruzz'koff. She reflects just a bit further on the captain, realizing that she's never said her name correctly or completely, even at the dinner during introductions. She's mangled Zaedhrarrg's name as well. Humans....

G

Guest 11456

Trelene Scrautigue : Luriani Navy 2/Prof 7 : Retired Makhidkarum Vice President

Maerdwyn said:
Julia smiles, obviously relieved they have a moment to consider such things. "They're real nice, Trelene. Five cubic meters is a lot of space to same on a boat this size. The company is putting them in all their new boats..." she trails off a little bit, apparently considering the fact that her career with HiranuCorp, if not her career in general, is now over. A weak smile: "The code to activate the palettes is '6942'. Lets get these on board." She gestures to the medical supplies, then pushes her palette into open side of the boat.

Trelene nods and moves over to the palette with medical supplies on it. She enters the code, '6942', and starts moving the palette toward the boat.

"Captain! For what it is worth, I will do everything in my power to make sure things go well at any review of this incident. I don't know what a retired exec from Makhidkarum can do. But I will be there for you."

She smiles a warm smile at the captain.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Let's get these things moving before any more goons turn up," Ruzz'koff settles himself into his seat and begins running through the pre-flight checks.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Tomas helps stow the vac suits their familiarity calming his nerves. He finnaly gets into the appropriate boat and takes up duty as resident engineer...

Maerdwyn

First Post
Julia smiles a "thanks" in response to Trelene's support. "Maybe you could join me on the Beta boat? There are some things I'd like to discuss with you about HiranuCorp and some of the other members of the Nellsian Group while we're in transit. Thanks." She takes an extra vaccsuit out of Tomas's arms as he passes.

Seeing Quinn put the last palette onto Ker-Alpha (The company sure puts a lot of effort into naming their boats.Sheesh.), Julia calls over to him: "Okay - Let's go!"

Everyone boards their respective boats - Saanath, Tomas and Quinn on the alpha boat; Ruzz'Koff, Trelene, Ktarle, Zaedhrarrg, and Vyrkris on beta.

Ruzz'koff is just finishing up his pre-launch sequence when the boat's comm system receives a hail, and Saanath's voice comes in choppily: "Lieu....nt, we'........et over here. As soo..... ready, .....Captain can .....surize the hangar, and ... the hell off ....ship...copy?"

Remove ads