T20: High Law and Low Justice, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seonaid

Explorer
Ktarle reassures Vyrkris. "There was some fighting. Nothing happened to you, but Zaedhrarrg was injured. He bled on you when he was helping move you when you were unconscious. He is fine now; I have treated him. Please do not worry. You will exacerbate your wound." Silly excitable Vargr, she thinks to herself. No wonder they're so easily injured. She turns to the boat in general. "Is the eight-hour assessment fairly accurate?" she asks. "I'd like to perform some medical . . . examinations, but they will require time."

Wilphe

Adventurer
Ruzz'koff settles into the pilots seat and guides Ker-Beta out, his eye casts over the figure on the bridge but he resists the temptation to flip the guy off, he plots a course and runs the figures, "3.68 hours to reach the Dvonn's last known postion, if they are drifting they could be going anywhere. Let's put some distance between us and the mother ship."

His eye casts over the other two Vargr, glad for the moment that he hadn't had to fight with Zaedhrarrg over the piloting and his voice quietly narrating his actions, "Rigging for silent running," the running lights on the outside of the boat darken, "Let's keep radio silence if we can."

Zaedhrarrg otherwise occuiped unless some bright shiny object happens by and with Ktarle also dealing with Vykris he turns his comments to Trelene and the Captain, "You want to get a handle on the source of that jamming, see if you can get an idea of location? Might be an idea to run a passive sensor scan as well?"

Last edited:

Douane

First Post
Zaedhrarrg quickly adds his own explanation to Ktarle's.

"See, nothing bad actually!

And as Ktarle said, I just got a slight scratch. Sorry for that blood, though. But don't worry, a good bath should ..., erm, well, you know.

Ah ...

Well, I did look for a cushion, but couldn't find any around here. Sorry!"

When he catches sight of Ktarle roving glances and realizes what exactly she is looking at, he slowly slides as far away from her as the length of the bench allows. Silently cursing his inadequate Vargr anatomy, Zaed nevertheless tries to whistle innocently while looking straight ahead.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Wilphe said:
His eye casts over the other two Vargr, glad for the moment that he hadn't had to fight with Zaedhrarrg over the piloting and his voice quietly narrating his actions, "Rigging for silent running," the running lights on the outside of the boat darken, "Let's keep radio silence if we can."

Zaedhrarrg otherwise occuiped unless some bright shiny object happens by and with Ktarle also dealing with Vykris he turns his comments to Trelene and the Captain, "You want to get a handle on the source of that jamming, see if you can get an idea of location? Might be an idea to run a passive sensor scan as well?"
Julia nods but says, "Trelene, I think that's your department. I'll get out of you way." She moves to the back of the boat, and sits down next to Vyrkris.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Ktarle reassures Vyrkris. "There was some fighting. Nothing happened to you, but Zaedhrarrg was injured. He bled on you when he was helping move you when you were unconscious. He is fine now; I have treated him. Please do not worry. You will exacerbate your wound." As she addresses the others in the boat, Zaedhrarrg continues for Vyrkris:

"See, nothing bad actually!

And as Ktarle said, I just got a slight scratch. Sorry for that blood, though. But don't worry, a good bath should ..., erm, well, you know.
Ah ...
Well, I did look for a cushion, but couldn't find any around here. Sorry!"
After a just a second, Vyrkris responds, speaking almost as fast as she did when Ktarle first met her in their room just a few days ago.

"That's okay...who shot you, Zaedhrarg?" she asks with genuine concern. "Was it one of those awful goons who was hanging around Mr. Nells-Corzin on the bridge? Thanks for helping him, Ktarlewaweikye! Although it still looks pretty bad, Zaedhrarrg - No offense, Ktarle - I just meant, well, you know... hey - why are they so against sending anyone to rescue the people on that ship, anyway? I mean, I know it LOOKS like a Corsair ship from the outside, but those people WERE in trouble - I don't care what the old man said! We are going to rescue them, right?"

Maerdwyn

First Post
Saanath says to Quinn and Tomas, "The other boat's going dark - probably a good idea for us, too. We've got a few hours until we reach the Dvonn. How should we handle it when we get there?"

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
"Good point" Tomas responds having not yt considered the boarding

"standard boarding actions for a hostile craft until we know exactly what where up against" he shrugs "we've got vac suits stowed onboard and weapons enough if they're required"

G

Guest 11456

Trelene Scrautigue : Luriani Navy 2/Prof 7 : Retired Makhidkarum Vice President

Trelene continues to work on locating the source of the jamming.

Seonaid

Explorer
Ktarle looks at Zaed. "Your wound is not healed. I would like to take another look." She pauses briefly. "Would you allow me to do that? I will not do anything you do not wish me to do." She makes no move toward the Vargr or the medical supplies, instead looking Zaed in the eyes and speaking lowly, reassuringly (she hopes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads