• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Table Rules

Xath

Moder-gator
The_Universe said:
Dark characters are RIGHT OUT. A toothy smile and a clever line are the order of the day.

Also, Five is RIGHT OUT.

Monty Python said:
SECOND BROTHER: And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying,
'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow
Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and
the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies
and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu--
MAYNARD: Skip a bit, Brother.
SECOND BROTHER: And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the
Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three
shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting
shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two,
excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the
number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy
Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My
sight, shall snuff it.'
MAYNARD: Amen.

I'd like to see something added about discussing problems with the game. When KoA went on hiatus, many of us did not want to have a "venting session." In other words - we didn't want to have a specific time set up to bitch about our problems when tempers were too hot. From past experience, we knew that sessions designed specifically for people to list their problems with everyone else were *not helpful*. As such, we didn't have one.

However - that was not to say that we did not want to discuss issues that you may have with the game or with the group. At the end of KoA, I was under the impression that we were going deal with problems as they came up. For example, if someone doesn't like the way I do X, the person with the problem would say, "Liz - I don't like the way you do X" when I do it. In other words - we were going to attempt to deal with the problems before they became HUGE.

Never was it said that we were not supposed to discuss our problems with the game or with other players openly and honestly. We just don't want to do it when it could potentially break friendships.

So - yeah - just wanted to get that out there in the open. :)

Remove ads