• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tablet PC character sheets

fauntix

First Post
Hello. I am not sure if this has been asked, but is there an interactive character sheet for the tablet pc where i can write on it like a real sheet?

bh2

First Post
I have a Lenovo X60t Tablet PC running Ubuntu Linux. I usually print my character to PDF (I have my own way of doing it, but somehow getting two pages per sheet is ideal) from the character builder (running in a virtual machine), then open it up with Xournal (not sure what the equivalent is for XP, but I'm sure there is something). You can then draw on it like a normal character sheet. So far, this seems to be the best way for me to play 4e D&D.

Edit: Oops didn't see this was for 3.x.. Probably doesn't apply. My bad!

Last edited:

FoxWander

Adventurer
I created a Pathfinder character sheet in Excel that I use during the game on my laptop. I have a font of my own handwriting and I use that in bold, dark blue wherever I would fill in information.

It works great. Adding auto-calculations is easy so the sheet with my character on it keeps get more user-friendly. ;)

I'd attach a copy but it's just over the size limit for .xls files. If anybody wants it let me know and I'll zip it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads