• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tact-Tiles on eBay

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
My Tact-Tiles are starting to look a little cruddy, what with all the use and all. Windex doesn't seem to do a very good job of cleaning them. I'm reluctant to use something more scrubby (like soft scrub) for fear of rubbing off the brown lines. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Part of me wants to designate the worst-looking one as a sacrifice and find out if they're dishwasher safe...

The_Universe

First Post
My Tact-Tiles are starting to look a little cruddy, what with all the use and all. Windex doesn't seem to do a very good job of cleaning them. I'm reluctant to use something more scrubby (like soft scrub) for fear of rubbing off the brown lines. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Part of me wants to designate the worst-looking one as a sacrifice and find out if they're dishwasher safe...
I know a friend has used "goo-gone" to clean them, but it's pretty caustic: you need to wipe it off RIGHT AWAY or it can eat into the plastic.

Remove ads