• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Taken By The Storm: The Diary of a Lady's Bodyguard

Belen

Adventurer
I really enjoyed it. It had a good flow and was well written. Heck, I lived near you guys, then I'd want to play!

Dave

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
This is really good. I like the diary approach very much, partially because I think I'd have trouble writing in that style myself. When do we get an update?

Meta question: do folks find the Times New Roman easier to read than the default arial? I'm so used to the font here, I do a doubletake whenever I see anything else!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
When do we get an update?!
I'll echo that question.

Piratecat said:
Meta question: do folks find the Times New Roman easier to read than the default arial? I'm so used to the font here, I do a doubletake whenever I see anything else!
No, I find it harder to read, but it works very well for this particular story hour. Beyond that, I'll keep the arial.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Piratecat said:
This is really good. I like the diary approach very much, partially because I think I'd have trouble writing in that style myself. When do we get an update?

I hope soon :)

Piratecat said:

I find it difficult to read, yes.

Ghostwind

First Post
We play again on Saturday, the 21st. So assuming the character lives to see another adventure, updates will occur sometime after that. (Insert Evil DM laugh here....) :D

Remove ads