• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Taken By The Storm: The Diary of a Lady's Bodyguard

Terry O'Brien

First Post
A word in my own defense

Duncan has shown that he is capable of handling himself in this fantasy world. (After all, he's seen "Fellowship" and "Two Towers"!) He is pretty decent with a sword (all those years working the SoCal RenFaire circuit) and knows how to handle himself in a tough situation.

My ambition for him is to make him a d20 Modern martial artist but we'll see what other options show up. So far, we've very little magic.

Terry O'Brien

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Sorry I haven't updated. Real Life has been quite busy. Hopefully I'll get it all written up later this week.

Terry, your character is just fine. I'm glad Duncan didn't die on the ship yesterday. And Danira is not really thinking he's 'brain sick' anymore. Eccentric, perhaps.;)

P-Kitty, I don't see Times Roman. I see the default font. And I typed the document in Arial, so I'm not sure how you could be seeing Times Roman. Strange.

the Jester

Legend
Update?

I was just posting in the "How many story hours do you follow?" thread, and I realized I never saw this one again; loved the beginning, want more! :)

Remove ads