Taken

T

the cold one

Another name appears on the list, along with another piece of parchment which reads as follows:

For those who apparently lack the necessary brain power to figure out what is going on, allow me to explain. The names on the list are those that I have taken, kidnapped, removed from their normal environment and placed in elsewhere. They still live, sort of, for the time being. Continue to watch this board for further updates.

the note is unsigned

Drindin

First Post
Another note appears, this one written three times, once in draconic, a second time in giant, and a third time in common. It reads:

I will find them. You can count on that.

Martin Backstrom

Jeajea

First Post
The Avariel returns to the list of names, already a little worried about what he might see. However, as he read it, he's more shocked than he imagined he could be...

"Alantie!?" he gasps outloud, "Oh... you'll pay for that one..."

Without placing any further notes on the board, he walks away.

(( Note: NO POST was made; unless your character was there when he did that, they can't comment on, nor even be aware of Jeajea's reaction. ))

D

Dahreen Illurienne

Dahreen wasn't looking for anything in particular...just a bit of news.

She saw the note and sighed. Starting a collection is he....

Interested, she read through the names.

"Delightful," she muttered drily.

I suppose I should find dear Jea... she mused as she walked away.

L

Lia_N

*wonders upon it shrugging a bit and remembering somthing. walks away swiftly deep in thought repeatting "strange, this is strange" to herself as she goes.*

C

Ceres

Yet another fool who wishes to terrorize those who visit this land. Perhaps you'd care to try your hand at adding another to your list? If you do not know of me, ask around. There are those who still do.

Ceres Ursidae

Remove ads