Tale of the Clueless - Chapter 1: On the Seas of Air [IC Thread]

Thrumgall Stares at Mir in shock "It's not about the gold Mir, it's about honor and it appears that I misjugded you." Thrumgall moves between the mutineers and Drota and knocks an arrow on his bow. "So which one of you craven traitors want to taste dwarven death! I've killed hundreds of creatures underneath the mountains and the first one of you that moves will join them."

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
Vor continues to watch anxiously as the tense standoff aboard the Sea Breeze escalates inexorably towards violence between his new companions at the crew he'd been contracted to protect. Although he can't clearly make out what is being said it's clear that it's a heated exchange. When Terrathoin's voice rises to the point that it carries clearly across the gulf the small silver-white dragon's twin saw-toothed frills rise menacingly in response. Vor had spent many years traveling with a dwarf and didn't have to speak dwarven to recognize a righteous war-chant. Involuntarily, the small dragon's eyes begin to glow as his draconic heart beats fiercely within his tiny chest. Turning to Liomann Vor says: "I... I have to go. They're my family now..."

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
Liomann nods slowly as Vor leaves, 'Do what you must. We will do what we can from here to stop the other ship from closing, though i fear it is too late. She will board you.'

Remove ads