• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade Game Board

Strider_Koln

First Post
Ruby wiped a small red tear away and smiled "Agreed sir" She blushed a little, he was handsome, then shook her head and cleared her throat. "Well..em, I think we should think about where the heck we are going to stay, I mean, we can't go back to our "homes" anymore. We have all the time in the world to look for him.
And sir, what is your name so I can call you informally.

"My name...?" He thinks.. surprisingly hard... and remembers!
"Ah.. I'm Koln.. Koln le Clergue... if you've been a vampire for some time you more than likely have heard of me..." He smiles and genuflects down in front of her.

"And Clover.. I don't expect you to believe it... this is way too much for one to take in so quickly... hopefully Ruby, another young girl, can help you.."

ladyphoenix

First Post
"My name...?" He thinks.. surprisingly hard... and remembers!
"Ah.. I'm Koln.. Koln le Clergue... if you've been a vampire for some time you more than likely have heard of me..." He smiles and genuflects down in front of her.

"And Clover.. I don't expect you to believe it... this is way too much for one to take in so quickly... hopefully Ruby, another young girl, can help you.."
"Pleased to make your aquaintence Koln" Ruby replied as she curtsied. "It make be a shock, but like yourselves, I am a mere newborn as well, a couple days old in fact. It amazed me how long I have been able to survive without blood, not knowing I craved it. By tomorow I must replenish once again"
She turns to Clover again. "Clover, I know this is hard to believe now, but we should take time to let it all sink in somewhere safer. I am knew to both the human world and this world. I may need your help as well." She reflected on the simplicity of living on the farm once again; staring at the full moons every cycle; walking through the meadows with her...sister.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The Streets

As you chat amongst yourselves a woman walking her dog passes you. You swear you catch a whiff of some kind of wine, chardonnay maybe...even the dog, a little black and white Pomeranian, looks good enough to eat. You all think to yourselves 'since when have I started thinking about eating dogs'?

The woman waits with the dog at the bus stop. The dog seems to feel the tension in the air and starts making a whimpering sound.

A man in a long trench coat walks into the phone booth. He fumbles around in his pockets and then curses and pounds the wall with his fist. The little dog jumps about a foot in the air! The man leaves the booth and walks towards the group of you. He is a tall shady looking character and between his trench coat and his hat, he looks like he came right out of a mystery film. He looks at the lot of you and notices the blood on Koln and Clover. "Got a little carried away with Halloween this year did we? I'm sorry to bother you but could you spare some change? I'd really like to use the phone over there."

izillama

First Post
Clover found that something within her wrinkled her nose at the newcomer. 'I don't like him. He looks like a fool in that coat... and he smells to high heaven!'
She also didn't like that he had made a comment about the blood that Clover was now covered in. She had felt self-conscious enough about going out in such little clothing that night to begin with, but now her clothing was ruined and stained.
'He can leave now.'
Clover heard Koln mumble something about his pockets seeming suddenly empty, and Clover began to fish around her hers, eventually producing couple of quarters.
"Here. Take this." 'And buy yourself a breath mint, while you're at it.'
Next to her, she felt Ruby and Koln fluster.

Last edited:

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln grumbles, scrambling in his pockets... not able to find any change, and apologizes to the stranger. "Heh, yeah, you can say that me and my friends went a little all-out for the fun holiday..." As he leaves Koln looks at Clover, "You felt it took just now, the hunger... you wanted to bite that woman, or her dog... admit it.. you are a vampire... you will never grow old, never die, and never feel Grace. Welcome to wonderland, Alice..."

"Ruby, do you know of any haven nearby? We need to seclude ourselves before sunrise... at least you two do, I want to die, but first I need to meet my maker, that is the only reason I won't destoy this ghastly guise so soon.... My heart aches seeing such sweet girls get corrupted by this Diabolism..."

izillama

First Post
Clover felt an unsettled calm wash over her at Koln's words.
Yes. She had wanted a taste of that woman. Her dog. Even the man. It disgusted her... but...
"Ruby, do you know of any haven nearby? We need to seclude ourselves before sunrise... at least you two do, I want to die, but first I need to meet my maker, that is the only reason I won't destoy this ghastly guise so soon.... My heart aches seeing such sweet girls get corrupted by this Diabolism..."
Clover stared at the two and thought for a moment about all she had ever heard about vampires. In the stories. They were fairytales, weren't they? But one thing resounded in the back of her mind, and Koln speaking of a haven had dug it up.
Sunlight would kill them.
Clover still couldn't believe it. She wanted textbook proof! But could she really chance it?
Would she really never see the sun ever again?
They needed safety.
When Ruby didn't give Koln an answer, Clover finally offered, "What about my dorm room? I'll kick my roommate out. We can make it dark. It's safe and secure."
She waited for a better suggestion, if there was one. Daybreak was only hours away.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Clover felt an unsettled calm wash over her at Koln's words.
Yes. She had wanted a taste of that woman. Her dog. Even the man. It disgusted her... but...
Clover stared at the two and thought for a moment about all she had ever heard about vampires. In the stories. They were fairytales, weren't they? But one thing resounded in the back of her mind, and Koln speaking of a haven had dug it up.
Sunlight would kill them.
Clover still couldn't believe it. She wanted textbook proof! But could she really chance it?
Would she really never see the sun ever again?
They needed safety.
When Ruby didn't give Koln an answer, Clover finally offered, "What about my dorm room? I'll kick my roommate out. We can make it dark. It's safe and secure."
She waited for a better suggestion, if there was one. Daybreak was only hours away.

Koln thinks for a moment, stroking his chin...
"I don't know.. there is three of us.. if you have room sure, it'll do for the night , day too for that matter... we sorely need a place to rest...however i dont want to impose. I'd offer my rectory, but by now the Vatican is probably worried I haven't called them about my target... there would be a dangerous place for us. Ruby, do you have any other ideas?"

Last edited:

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The Streets

The man thanks you for your generosity "I appreciate it. You guys had better get off the streets as soon as you can. Strange things come out on Halloween night."

He chuckles and goes back to the phone booth and uses the money you gave him to use the phone. As he is talking your attention turns to a group of kids walking down the street. There are about 4 of them and even in the low light you can see that they aren't dressed for Halloween, they are wearing ripped jeans, leather jackets, and bandanas. You think that they are about 16 or 17 in age. When you look back at the phone booth and the man is gone.

The kids gather around the woman with the dog. The dog barks "menacingly" at them as much as he can manage. The kids laugh and start tormenting the dog, one of them even goes as far as to give the dog a little kick, pushing him on his side. The woman says to them "Leave Pooshky alone! What did he do to you!" This only makes the kids turn their attention to her saying "What are you gonna do about it lady."

After you decide what you are going to do, stop here as I will control the group of kids.

Strider_Koln

First Post
The man thanks you for your generosity "I appreciate it. You guys had better get off the streets as soon as you can. Strange things come out on Halloween night."

He chuckles and goes back to the phone booth and uses the money you gave him to use the phone. As he is talking your attention turns to a group of kids walking down the street. There are about 4 of them and even in the low light you can see that they aren't dressed for Halloween, they are wearing ripped jeans, leather jackets, and bandanas. You think that they are about 16 or 17 in age. When you look back at the phone booth and the man is gone.

The kids gather around the woman with the dog. The dog barks "menacingly" at them as much as he can manage. The kids laugh and start tormenting the dog, one of them even goes as far as to give the dog a little kick, pushing him on his side. The woman says to them "Leave Pooshky alone! What did he do to you!" This only makes the kids turn their attention to her saying "What are you gonna do about it lady."

After you decide what you are going to do, stop here as I will control the group of kids.

Koln lets out a growl to himself, and stands, watching with his arms crossed at the gang... As soon as the dog is kicked, Koln immediately walks over to them briskly.

Before the gang stands a menacing pale figure dressed in blood-stained priestly garments.. smiling a fanged smile at them.

"Look lads... I have had a long long night of protecting the innocent... Socrates is telling me not to... but if you don't leave, God knows what I will do... now apologize to this good woman, and go home. I'm sure your families miss you, I don't know why, but I'm sure they do. Now go..."

ladyphoenix

First Post
Koln lets out a growl to himself, and stands, watching with his arms crossed at the gang... As soon as the dog is kicked, Koln immediately walks over to them briskly.

Before the gang stands a menacing pale figure dressed in blood-stained priestly garments.. smiling a fanged smile at them.

"Look lads... I have had a long long night of protecting the innocent... Socrates is telling me not to... but if you don't leave, God knows what I will do... now apologize to this good woman, and go home. I'm sure your families miss you, I don't know why, but I'm sure they do. Now go..."
Ruby pondered the question Koln asked her for too long. She was actually quite embarrased with the shelter she built for herself along the lakes of Denver. A wobbly log cabin, or what she tried to make a long cabin with her bare hands, wood and rocks. To her relief Clover anwsered that her dorm room would be free. However they still pressed for an anwser again from her.

Ruby looked down a little. "Well, um, I don't know if you two would like where I made my shelter. Its along the river a few miles from here. I kinda tried to make a log cabin, with logs and mud and..well, the water is fresh and its secluded to, we could expand it.." Her cheeks flushed in embarassment again. They would probably think its a very crude way to live compared to electricity and the modern marvels they live in now.

When awaiting an answer she noticed two teenagers tourmenting the temptingly tasty looking women and her dog. She sighed in annoyance at the two punks. Then she watched as Koln walked over them using his politeness to hopefully drive them away. Heh even as a vampire he still has his chivalry. Ruby crossed her arms in defiance at the chance that these two kids want to stand up against three vampire.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads