Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Vampire: The Musical

I'm thinking of using the picture "Clover's Family" as the album cover but I would like to modify it a little. Could you please send me the picture in illustrator without its background Aly?

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I decided to move things along here. I think I gave you all enough chances to put your weapons somewhere :p

Also, who has the tire iron? If Koln gave Clover the whip, which was my understanding of what happened, then Koln should have the tire iron as he would be left with just the tazer and the pistol.

ladyphoenix

First Post
I don't know guys, Edward seems to be forcing a blood bond. It might be his way to control us, but who knows. Tony did say 3 strikes with that kinda thing. Any thoughts?

Tale_Weaver

First Post
ah once again koln has to save the day. Don't worry, I got a plan, i'll post in a bit...

Oh man, get ready to roll new characters :p

Seriously though, I'm not gonna let you out of this on rolls alone. You'll have to come up with a good reason why he shouldn't make you drink his blood. One thing I would suggest is having one person talk and the others use "Aid Another" rolls.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Poor Koln, he just can't seem to catch Lacey. Don't worry Mike, one of these nights! Here's a song to make you feel better :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bL91pazq4"]YouTube - THE EAGLES (one of these nights)[/ame]

Remove ads