• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

izillama

First Post
Dave and I were talking about something interesting before. Apparently you can only be bound to one vampire at a time, and sometimes coteries bind themselves to each other that way they don't have to worry about little problems like this one ^.^*
Maybe that would be a good strategic move after we get past this chapter??

izillama

First Post
ick, this is what I hate about play by post. There's too much information being slung around and no way to remember it all because this whole conversation started a couple of weeks ago!
In the future, could you, like, post the points of the conversation point by point? Especially since this is more like trying to figure out a mystery, if you could post what we just learned it would be really helpful. Seriously...

Tale_Weaver

First Post
ick, this is what I hate about play by post. There's too much information being slung around and no way to remember it all because this whole conversation started a couple of weeks ago!
In the future, could you, like, post the points of the conversation point by point? Especially since this is more like trying to figure out a mystery, if you could post what we just learned it would be really helpful. Seriously...

Would you like me to shine your shoes as well?

Write it down if it's so confusing, or read back it doesn't go that far back. But ok, this one time I guess I'll spell it out for you:

- Edward killed Jacob Prestor because he though that Prestor was starting a rebellion.

- Edward captured Tony and interogated him to find out about you guys. He let him go and hasn't seen Tony since.

- Edward's mentor was killed recently and a little girl was seen near the scene but there were no signs that she necessarily was involved.

- Edward gave Clover an envelope with some stuff that he found in Prestor's house. He said there are documents in there that belong to the Bank of Denver *hint hint*

- Koln saw Edward's past and at the end saw an ugly vampire standing behind Edward in his vision but never said anything about it so only he knows about that.

- Koln has AIDS

the end :cool:

izillama

First Post
Mike, Sarah, do either of you remember the name of that evil professor/chemist guy we got the book from Indiana Jones about? I can't find the info in the posts, there are too many! >.<
(ie, I bet it was him!)

ladyphoenix

First Post
I think it's him too! Professor X j/k. Yeah, I'm having a hard time finding him too. The other professor talked about him when we all met with him way back then.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I think it's him too! Professor X j/k. Yeah, I'm having a hard time finding him too. The other professor talked about him when we all met with him way back then.

Rodger Liverman was the guy Prof. Jones was telling you about.

He used to work in the Medical Center of University of Denver but was fired after it was discovered that he was doing some strange experiments involving the blood of his students.

Prof. Jones said he didn't know where Dr. Liverman could be found these days.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
S&W PC 356 Pistol

I'm treating this gun as a 9mm using the "pistol" stats. The magazine that was also in the envelope is missing one bullet so it has 7.

Damage - 1d6+1

Crit

Type
- Piercing

Range
- 30 feet

Rate of Fire -
Semi-automatic

Magazine

Size
- Small

Weight