• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Dessarin/Stone Monastery
Day 7/Night
Round 0

Errol looked around at the others. “The mission hasn’t changed,” he said. “We find the prisoners and get them home. If we run into this Marlos, we can deal with him then. It sounds like maybe finding this mine might be our best bet. They might have put them to work. Or at the very least, one of the other slaves might have some information on where they might be.”

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Conditions:
Bolts used:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 2
AC: 16
HP: 36/36+6 thp HD: 4/4d10
Superiority Dice: (4/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 35
Bolts: 16
Bolts Used: 3
Action Surge (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+4)
Inspiring Leader (1/R 6)*
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
21 gp (???)
200 cp (Errol)
Set of Keys (Illvelious) - one key opens the doors to the guard room, +3 more keys
Small figurine of a one-eyed orc (Gruumsh)(Illvelious)
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: With all this festive nonsense out the way we can get back to gaming. Let me know where you want to head next. I might still be a bit irregular with my posts next week, but normal service should resume after that.

Bah Humbug :p

TallIan

Explorer
GM: So it looks like you're heading back down. Let me know which corridor you want to check first, and what you are doing about light. Map is on post #1215

Also I forgot to mention that Erol earns an Inspiration for finding the tome on Marlos.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dessarin/Stone Monastery
Day 7/Night
Round 0

“Left works for me,” Errol said. He sighed. “Put the light out again.” He reached out to grip someone’s shoulder.

OOC: I keep forgetting to use Inspiration! LOL I have 3 now. Technically, I think you’re only ever allowed one. I’ll try and remember better! DMs seem to rarely use it, I forget about it.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Conditions:
Bolts used:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 3
AC: 16
HP: 36/36+6 thp HD: 4/4d10
Superiority Dice: (4/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 35
Bolts: 16
Bolts Used: 3
Action Surge (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+4)
Inspiring Leader (1/R 6)*
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
21 gp (???)
200 cp (Errol)
Set of Keys (Illvelious) - one key opens the doors to the guard room, +3 more keys
Small figurine of a one-eyed orc (Gruumsh)(Illvelious)
[/sblock]

Remove ads