D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Nariah excuses herself part way through the speech and goes outside looking for a place to , um, go. Once secluded, she drops Urshnora's face, and puts it back on, and then returns.

OOC: Disguise Self duration: 1 hour I can cast it at will but I don't know if I can refresh it without it being kinda obvious that I'm at least casting something.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Dessarin/Riverguard Keep
Day 5/Midday
Round 0

Errol listened attentively to Drosnin as she talked, keeping her gaze. So the city they had been in earlier also extended out under the Keep? Interesting. And what was this Eye?

“I would be honored, Lady Drosnin,” Errol said. He made bold to kiss the back of her hand. “Who is Jolliver?” he asked. “How would I have to prove myself?”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 1
AC: 16
HP: 31/36 HD: 3/4d10
Superiority Dice: (4/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 35
Bolts: 23
Action Surge (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+4)
Inspiring Leader (1/R 6)*
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
Riverguard Keep, Day 5 evening

After several hours of oratory from Drosnin night has fallen on Riverguard keep. Duran, in bear form, scouts the north east tower then settles in the shadows outside the door to the chapel.

Erol finishes talking to Drosnin, “Who is Jolliver?” he asked. Drosnin's eyes narrow in suspicion and the two guards in the rear of the chapel are suddenly up and alert. "How did you get in here without going through Jolliver? You two, get them. We'll see what Jolliver has to say."

GM: You have clearly made a faux pas bringing up Jolliver's name, you can try to save the situation by fast talking your way out, you can submit to the guards or if you want to fight, then roll initiative.

It's now fully dark outside, there are some campfires burning around the muster yard and dock area and light spills from any windows or arrow slits. The chapel itself is well lit by torches along both long walls.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Dessarin/Riverguard Keep
Day 5/Midday
Round 0

“Whoa! Lady Drosnin! Hold up!” Errol said, taking a step back, eying the guards. “Shoalar brought us in. We never got the name of anyone else!” he assured her. “They didn’t volunteer, and I didn’t think it prudent to ask! I’m sorry,” he apologized. “No need to get rough or blow this out of proportion! We just want to know the glories of Olhydra and the Eye and the promise they offer!”

Deception: 1D20+4 = [15]+4 = 19

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Action Surge (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+4)
[/sblock]

Yavathol

Explorer

"You idiot Errol!" Ilvellios rolled his eyes, "You'd forget your mother's name if you didn't call her mother! Jolliver is the big guy at the head place of the main room, who Urshnora introduced us to, and gave us the heads up."

Ilvellios glared at Errol and hoped that the priestess would buy his explanation..

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 27/27 thp 6
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +4(+6 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +6, Survival +5, Stealth +6, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 17
Inspiration yes
Ki: 4/4
HD: 0/4
Quarterstaff +6, 1d8+4
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +6, 1d4+4

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]r

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
If she doesn't accept my explanation, I think we should fight here instead of going to the main room and having to fight everyone!!

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Dessarin/Riverguard Keep
Day 5/Midday
Round 0

Errol shot a glare at Ilvellios. “Well, I didn’t forget your mother’s name last night, Ilvellios,” he shot back. “And she certainly didn’t forget mine. She screamed it often enough.” He gave the monk a leer.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Action Surge (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+4)
[/sblock]

Remove ads