• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
The tapestry has this
p1081094223-3.jpg
above a chaotic battle scene. Embattled troops hurl fire at one other while the dead are ground into the earth by marching boots. Great deluges from giant storm clouds drown hapless victims in floods.

Above it all, in much greater detail, are flying creatures raining arrows and magic down on the fight below.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: dog forgot they where in a case... Has Duran seen any guards on his travels?

Mindful of the limit on his capabilities Duran sets off, he shall return later if he has time.

Duran makes his way towards the other locked room.

TallIan

Explorer
Feathergale Spire, Evening

Accomodation

Duran scurries over to the other locked room, narrowly missing being trod on by a rushing squire. This room is devoid of most of the normal furnishings that deck out the accomodaion. There is just a single bed frame with a bound and gagged man lying on it.

Great Hall

The feast is suddenly interrupted by a squire who burst in the door and shouts, "To Arms, to arms, the beast has been spotted!"

The squires in the feast fall over each other to get to the stables and ready their knights mounts. The knights take a more leisurely exit. Thurl comes over to you and offers, "Care to join in the hunt? We could spare a few mounts."

Azurewraith

Explorer
Duran quickly assumes his human form and untied the man and removes his gag."You can call me Duran, who are you and why are you bound in here. Are you hurt?

TallIan

Explorer
Feathergale spire, Evening

Accomodation

Duran is not sure, but this could be the travelling entertainer that visited Duran's village shortly before the raid by the Feathergale society. You thought that he had gotten away with a few of the villagers.

GM: Introducing [MENTION=6762062]BokaliMali[/MENTION]

BokaliMali

First Post
Thessel just blinks for a moment. "Oh, well. Duran is it? Always nice to know the name of a man who appears out of thin air with no warning, I always say. Not hurt, no, save my pride. I'd offer an impressively flourished bow to introduce myself but I seem to have fallen into a bit of tightly-knotted rope. As it stands, or rather you stand and I lie here like a trussed pig, you'll just have to take my word for it: This would be far more impressive were I freed. Thessel Dromad. You've certainly heard of me. I am here as part of an ingenious plan to wreak havoc upon a group of rather unpleasant fellows who burnt down my home and murdered my entire family. I seem to have discovered a flaw in my plan however. It turns out, and this was a surprise to me let me tell you, one should try ones best to avoid being overwhelmed and captured. This tends to not be beneficial to most plans. Let that be a lesson to you as well Duran! I suggest you write it down, immediately after freeing me from these ropes. Rather silly these. They tied up all the captives but only gagged me. Can't imagine why. Rude, if I do say so.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Thessel Dromad.... Thessel...Thessel...Drovememad.Thessel Dromad! I knew I recognized you, you where in my village, before the attack. Do you know where the other captives are my good fellow?"

Remove ads