Tarumen, the Land of Earth and Sky - Full

sukael

First Post
I'd be happy to join, probably as a human druid. A single special request, though--would you allow me to have electrical versions of the assorted fire-descriptor evocation spells?

Bluecloud

First Post
seeing as how i don't have the equipment guide book i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a monk? i have no problem starting without anything good and just using equipment from the PHB and saving the money for later in the game when i might need it but if anybody knows of anything that would prove extra useful to me, i'm here listening. :p

kirinke

First Post
hmm.
Since I'm playing an elvish cleric/ranger, I was wondering if her favored enemy could be humans. She'd mostly specialize in bandits and other such varmints though.

Verbatim

Explorer
I would also like to volunteer for an alt slot. While I am in a few games already, I am still trying to weasel my way back into one of yours. I checked out the other thread, but am pretty intimidated by the high starting level, otherwise, I'd be rushing to it..:)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sukael - Yes, you may take the racial progression you indicated to me.

Kirinke - I need your character in the format I outlined in the first post please.

Bluecloud - There are some additional monk weapons in the Arms and Equipment Guide that were given to the monk as free proficiencies. Butterfly sword (10gp, one-handed melee, 1d6/19-20/x2/ S, 2 lbs), sai (1gp, one-handed melee, 1d4/x2/P, 2 bls, +4 to opposed disarm roll), tiger claw (5gp, light, 1d4/x2/P, 2 lbs), tonfa (2sp, one-handed melee, 1d6/x2/B, 2 lbs), three-section staff (4gp, two-handed melee, 1d8/x3/B, 8 lbs), and war fan (30gp, one-handed melee, 1d6/x3/S, 3 lbs). With a war fan, when you first enter melee, you may attempt a Bluff check against an opponent's Sense Motive check. If you win, you get a +4 bonus on attacks made against that foe during the first round of combat.

Remove ads