• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tarumen, the Land of Earth and Sky - Full

sukael

First Post
I'd be happy to join, probably as a human druid. A single special request, though--would you allow me to have electrical versions of the assorted fire-descriptor evocation spells?

Bluecloud

First Post
seeing as how i don't have the equipment guide book i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a monk? i have no problem starting without anything good and just using equipment from the PHB and saving the money for later in the game when i might need it but if anybody knows of anything that would prove extra useful to me, i'm here listening. :p

kirinke

First Post
hmm.
Since I'm playing an elvish cleric/ranger, I was wondering if her favored enemy could be humans. She'd mostly specialize in bandits and other such varmints though.

Verbatim

Explorer
I would also like to volunteer for an alt slot. While I am in a few games already, I am still trying to weasel my way back into one of yours. I checked out the other thread, but am pretty intimidated by the high starting level, otherwise, I'd be rushing to it..:)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sukael - Yes, you may take the racial progression you indicated to me.

Kirinke - I need your character in the format I outlined in the first post please.

Bluecloud - There are some additional monk weapons in the Arms and Equipment Guide that were given to the monk as free proficiencies. Butterfly sword (10gp, one-handed melee, 1d6/19-20/x2/ S, 2 lbs), sai (1gp, one-handed melee, 1d4/x2/P, 2 bls, +4 to opposed disarm roll), tiger claw (5gp, light, 1d4/x2/P, 2 lbs), tonfa (2sp, one-handed melee, 1d6/x2/B, 2 lbs), three-section staff (4gp, two-handed melee, 1d8/x3/B, 8 lbs), and war fan (30gp, one-handed melee, 1d6/x3/S, 3 lbs). With a war fan, when you first enter melee, you may attempt a Bluff check against an opponent's Sense Motive check. If you win, you get a +4 bonus on attacks made against that foe during the first round of combat.

Remove ads