Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Heckler

First Post
The door opens and a young woman enters the inn. "Hello everyone, I'm Babette Delacroix. I can do a bit of magic," she says humbly before seating herself at the bar.

"Something dry, Joe. I just spent quite a bit of time underwater on a wild goose chase and I'm feeling a bit waterlogged."

[sblock]Sorcerer, level 4[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Lerrin grins,

"Right! Well while we wait to see if anyone else bites why don't you go ahead and fill me in on the details of your venture."

He sits back and asks a question here and there, asking for them to repaeat the verse from the map,

"Ah the ugly sister, of course all Ulura's sisters are ugly in comparions to my sex pot goddess, but then so is everyone else ;). Not that I can make a great deal of sense out of these mad rambling either I am afraid. Seems this Skrate is our best bet."

He shrugs,

"Looks like we are hunting for a lizard then, I take it we start on the morrow?"

OOC: Obviously I am assuming you guys fill Lerrin in on the action so far.

[sblock=Religion 17, History 14, Lore 13 Map, Lore 3 Lizard]Religion, History, Lore on Map, Lore on Lizard (1d20+4=17, 1d20+4=14, 1d20+1=13, 1d20+1=3) [/sblock]
Karl nods to Oskar, fills in Lerrin on any details (see original thread) and says, "on the morrow ..." just then a woman enters and proclaims herself a caster of magic.

"what about her too?" he asks Oskar

Heckler

First Post
Oskar looks up at the most recent arrival. "Well, Miss Delacroix, are you interested in some treasure hunting?"
"Treasure hunting? You mean 'X marks the spot' and all that? Sounds more interesting than my last job ended up being. What've you got?"

ooc: I took a quick look at the game and I think everyone else is first level? I'm fourth, so if there's no concerns that I'll throw the balance off I'm up for joining.

Halford

First Post
OOC: Well I certainly do not have a problem with it - though I am barely in the party myself. I guess its up to InVinoVeritas to see if he can handle the level difference.

On another note Heckler if Babette does sign up would you be okay with Lerrin hitting on her? I feel the character kind of demands it, but if it would make you uncomfortable I am happy to come up with an excuse, such as that he does not like being the less attractive one in a couple, etc., and restrict his flirting to NPCs. Or she can simply rebuff his advances.

Heckler

First Post
OOC: Well I certainly do not have a problem with it - though I am barely in the party myself. I guess its up to InVinoVeritas to see if he can handle the level difference.

On another note Heckler if Babette does sign up would you be okay with Lerrin hitting on her? I feel the character kind of demands it, but if it would make you uncomfortable I am happy to come up with an excuse, such as that he does not like being the less attractive one in a couple, etc., and restrict his flirting to NPCs. Or she can simply rebuff his advances.
ooc: If you don't mind her rebuffing you I don't mind you hitting on her.;)

Robichaud

Explorer
An impressively scarred elf enters, armed to the teeth, armoured in mithril, and dressed in grey with complimentary scorch marks. Like someone who's done it before, she adresses the people gathered in her trademark gravely voice. "I am Jamilee Valhaeris. Wizard, hrnwarrior."

Pause. She looks at the large cage. "..and what's with that, then?"

Patlin

Explorer
A short man with a pair of large swords strapped to his back, wearing heavy armor as if it weighed nothing enters the bar. After saying hello to Joe, he turns to the room at large.

"I'm Ironwolf Kinkaid, returned once more from my travels. I see some familiar faces, hello to all of you."

He orders a drink called a 'Horse's Ass'* and takes a seat.

* Bonus points to any Spider Robinson fans that can ID the drink and/or reference.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl addresses the female elf, "Karl Rutherford, explorer, at you services. We are to catch a lizard. Live and unharmed.

]OOC[ to Heckler: i have no problems with the level difference, though it has been pointed out that it is up to IVV, the dm of course. ]/OOC[

Remove ads