Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

BigB

First Post
[sblock=Robichaud]Let see, its 1000gp market. So right off the bat that 500gp in components. Sounds like you'd like to cover as much as you can so you can pay all the XP and CP required without addition just like that. We only have to divvy up the 60% and pay more CP if we are cooperating and each paying some if I remember right. So if you throw in the full 40xp and 100cp then its just Tenebrynn's commission that you need to cover of 50gp.

Paid by Jamilee: 550gp, 100cp, 40xp
Gained by Tenebrynn: 50gp

As long as that works, its a done deal.[/sblock]
"A pleasure to meet you Jamilee of House Valhaeris. I have to admit that I've not been to Rivenblight yet. Not to worry about rushing into business. I'll probably be heading out on another trek into the wilderness before too long as I'm sure you will be too. Business requires haste sometimes." replies Tenebrynn.

"Sir Tenebrynn, I see you have met Jamilee. Forgive my lack of manners I should have introduced you." He raises his mug of ale in a toast to these new acquaintances.
"I have thought about your offer of enchanting my armor, and I think I should take you up on that. It appears I have some time to assist as well." [sblock=craft]Rhys will input craft points and exp as well as gold. [/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Absolutely Rhys, I can provide the same service to you for your nice new armor as well." replies Tenebrynn.

[sblock=ooc]From Rhys: 550gp, 40xp, 100cp
To Tenebrynn: 50gp[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
"Absolutely Rhys, I can provide the same service to you for your nice new armor as well." replies Tenebrynn.

[sblock=ooc]From Rhys: 550gp, 40xp, 100cp
To Tenebrynn: 50gp[/sblock]

ooc: thanks

Rhys smiles as he makes payment to Tenebrynn for the enchantment to his armor.

Last edited:

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

Charlarn says, "That's quite a business you have there, Tenebrynn. It looks like you've made a name for yourself."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Indeed Charlarn. Ever since Ashnar and I set up the tower in Monemvassia, I've been able to work out a number of formulas and enchantments. With Rinaldo's shop open too, I've been able to turn over some of the items that I've made while learning. Anything that you need?" replies Tenebrynn.

Robichaud

Explorer
"I will take the same deal," announces Jamilee, and hands Tenebrynn a fairly hefty bag of gold. "Helping you work on this, hnh, and lending a bit of my essence might even be hrinstructive."

[sblock=OOC]So that's some profit for Tenebrynn, then, and -550gp, -100CP, -40xp, and a shiny +1 on her armor for Jamilee. Hee. I'm almost ashamed at how scandalously well-equipped she is for a piddling level 2 character.[/sblock]

Steve Jung

Explorer
"Indeed Charlarn. Ever since Ashnar and I set up the tower in Monemvassia, I've been able to work out a number of formulas and enchantments. With Rinaldo's shop open too, I've been able to turn over some of the items that I've made while learning. Anything that you need?" replies Tenebrynn.
Charlarn thinks it over for a moment. He says, "Not that I can think of at the moment. But my thanks for the offer."

ajanders

Explorer
A clump and a thud herald Michael Grannion's reappearance at the Dragon Inn,
He nods coolly at Joe and announces himself.
"Michael Grannion. Commander of Sela."
The unspoken words "Anybody got a problem with that?" hang in the air for a moment, then fade as he claims a double mug of cocoa and huddles next to the fire with it.

Halford

First Post
Those paying attention see Joe frown close his eyes and begin nodding his head as if in agreement. After a around a minute of this he virtually dives below the encounter and comes up holding a sheet of parchment and a quill which he sets upon the counter. After a few moments of frantic scribbling he looks over his handy work and shakes his head ruefully.

"Excuse me, people, quiet please! I have need of a moment of your time!" When the noise of the taverns boisterous patrons calms to a dull roar he continues. "I have just recieved a sending from a powerful Cleric of Ulura by the name of Eleera the Moonkissed, she is an adventurer herself and a priestess of no mean power. It appears that her cohort, a Leonal Guardinal by the name of Auronan, and her lover has turned upon her and imprisoned her in the bowels of the Stonespike Mountains. I need to ask for volunteers, but only the most experienced and skilled will suffice. Eleera can be trusted to reward you well, you have my word on that, and you will likely find great riches in the possession of any who can capture her." He surveys the tavern.

"Any who wish to volunteer come forward and I will tell you all I know, which is precious little at this point."

OOC: Looking for 8th-11th level PCs prepared for a fairly fast moving combat intensive adventure. Ideally I would want a post everyday or every couple of days to be our goal.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post

Rhys says his goodbyes and thanks exclaiming he has business to attend, and exits the inn.

A exhausted and filth covered gnome enters the inn. "I am Cepheus, Proprietor of Stonebenders Smithy.

My friend do I understand you can enchant armor? Could you enchant this armor my masterpiece?"
He holds forth a set of MW studded leather. [sblock=enchanting]+1 enchantment and he will add the cp and exp. Thanks![/sblock]

Remove ads