(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
A gnome messanger calls to Iggy "Oirhandir? he just left town earlier today. You can probably send a messanger to him if you need to catch him"

OOC: I'm running the adventure he's in, they haven't gone far, and if you want to send him anything, let me know, and I'll have a messanger/courier transport it to him.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Oh. Ok. Thanks."

Iggy scribbles the following note.

Oihandir. Dear friend. Rupert has delivered payment. There is cash here. And more, magical pipes well suited for your talents. Please return quickly, or send word for me to purchase these pipes with your share. I can store them here with Joe until you return. Sincerely, Ignatious.

Iggy gives him the 5 sp.

Xael

First Post
A skinny Grey Elf in black robes enters the Inn. He says: "Almayce, priest of Gliran.", while giving a customary nod towards Joe, and heads towards the table where Iggy is sitting. He turns his head slightly towards the chest next to the Wizard, and then looks back at him. "Mind if I join you?", he says and grins while taking a chair and sitting down, without bothering to wait a reply.

Bront

The man with the probe
The gallop of horse feet echo in the tavern for a moment and shortly there after a gnome messanger bursts through the door and hands 2 messages to Iggy.

Iggy:[Sblock]The first message reads:

Dearest Ignatious:

My sincere apologies for leaving without a proper goodbye. Please give my regards to Rogier, Almayce and the rest. I should like to treat you all to a round of fine eleven wine and music when I return from points south.

If you would be so kind, please leave my share of the proceeds from the last adventure in Joe's care. I understand that such arrangements are familiar to him. Please purchase the two scrolls from my share of the profits, unless you would prefer to have them for yourself.

Looking forward to traveling with you again.

Sincerely, Oirhandir

P.S.: If you decide to have those scrolls for yourself, please copy them carefully. I wouldn't want you to end up casting a spell that directs arrows directly to you!

The second Message reads:

Dearest Ignatious:

Thank you again for thinking of me. Sadly, I have no use for those pipes, as I have never studied that type of instrument. Feel free to purchase them yourself if your interests lie in that direction.

I have already sent another message entrusting you and Joe with my share from our last adventure. Joe is a good man, so you need not worry.

I should be away for several days or a few weeks. If you are in Orussus when I return, it would be my great pleasure to entertain you for an evening, and perhaps to travel together again some time.

Yours, Oirhandir
[/sblock]

rln

Explorer
A halfling appears through the tavern door. "I'm back! Hide your lasses & glasses! Ogrin Brutalfist, at your service."

Joe retorts: "You look much healthier today, Ogrin. Some beer?"

"Nah, but I'll have some of whatever's cooking in the pot. I'm starving!"

Bront

The man with the probe
A shapely human walks into the tavern. She pulls her hood off, pushing back her red hair at the same time. Her emerald green eyes seem to size up each and every person in the place She steps in an has a seat at the bar.

"My name is Juliana Hayes," She says to Joe. "I was told this is the place to come if I see to experience adventure. I wish to make my name known to anyone looking to hire a warrior."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
Iggy's jaw drops at the sight of his old friend. As soon as he catches his breath again after the hug, he smiles brightly. "Sara. You can't believe how glad I am to see you. After I lost track of you in Fallon, well, it just hasn't been the same since. I feel so safe with you around, it's like...." Here Iggy pauses, and thinks the better of continuing.

"Anyway. I've got lots of stuff to tell you. Shall we sit down. Uh. The usual for me, Joe...oh, sorry. that would be milk."
"well, you should definitly feel safe when I'm here, Igg!" then blushing a little, "but obviously you did okay without me too! You'l have to tell me all about it."

When the chest arrives, she whistles loudly and say, "you'll DEFINITLY have to tell me about it!"

Xael said:
A skinny Grey Elf in black robes enters the Inn. He says: "Almayce, priest of Gliran.", while giving a customary nod towards Joe, and heads towards the table where Iggy is sitting. He turns his head slightly towards the chest next to the Wizard, and then looks back at him. "Mind if I join you?", he says and grins while taking a chair and sitting down, without bothering to wait a reply.

Sara grins and says "As long as this Gliran fellow doesn't have any problems with drunkeness, you're fine by me! I'm Doubletrouble Sara, I hit things real hard and look good doing it."

Manzanita

First Post
Ignatious O'Reilly

"Yes. Sara, this is Almayce. Almayce, Sara. Almayce & I recently returned from a treasure hunting expedition where we killed a small dragon and this is our reward. Almayce, Sara and I went on our first adventure together a while back. We went to Fallon to try to find a key. Instead we found confusion and a doppleganger. We never did find the key."

"In any case, perhaps the two of you could get to know each other a bit while I run purchase some equipment. I'll be back shortly. Almayce, Sara and I would be honored to have you join us on our next adventure."

Iggy leaves to do his business.

Steve Jung

Explorer
charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

A brown-haired male human bearing a shield with a stylized silver falcon on it
symbol of Phyrah
(Knowledge: Religion DC 10) strides through the front door. Nodding to Joe, he proclaims, "Greetings fellow travelers. I am Charlarn of Phyrah. I have just come from Monemvassia, where my companions and I have tangled with a thieves' guild."

"Rinaldo. How are you? Why so glum?" He sits on the stool next to the merchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads