(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hof

Explorer
After rousing himself from his sideline vantage position at the bar, Dioran walks over to Ignatious and company. He makes an unpracticed but respectful bow in greeting.

"A good day to you all. Please pardon us for intruding, but it has been quite a long time since last we conversed with a fellow arcanist and adventurer. Dioran Uthelem at your service, might we join you?"

He then waits politely for an answer.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Yes. Sara, this is Almayce. Almayce, Sara. Almayce & I recently returned from a treasure hunting expedition where we killed a small dragon and this is our reward. Almayce, Sara and I went on our first adventure together a while back. We went to Fallon to try to find a key. Instead we found confusion and a doppleganger. We never did find the key."

"In any case, perhaps the two of you could get to know each other a bit while I run purchase some equipment. I'll be back shortly. Almayce, Sara and I would be honored to have you join us on our next adventure."

Iggy leaves to do his business.

"A dragon!" Sara almost spills her drink, but recovers it quickly, "wow, I leave you alone for one minute.... OK, go get your stuff in a hurry, then I wanna hear about this."

after the halfling has left, the guady warrior turns to Almayce. "So, what do you do?"

Gurdjieff

First Post
Returning to the inn, Rogier opens the door and walks over to Joe, requesting a refresher. "Well met, fellow adventurers. I am Rogier Goodwill, Paladin in the order of Hyrag, who has just returned from the swampy marshes where we confirmed the stories from an old parchment."

After getting his drink, Rogier sees Almayce, and quite to his surprise, Sara. He walks over to them, asking: "Hail Sara, and Almayce, mind if a thirsty man like myself joins you?"

Xael

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
after the halfling has left, the guady warrior turns to Almayce. "So, what do you do?"

"Get rich apparently.", Almayce answers while starting to count his share of coins from the chest and piling them neatly on his side of the table. "I'm sure Iggy will be delighted to present his brand new and completely unique "Dragon parts in jars" -collection when he gets back.", he continues and chuckles.

When Rogier approaches, Almayce answers: "Suit yourself, there's plenty of room. Though it seems that we'll have a whole damn pantheon here soon.", while glancing around at the cleric of Phyrah entering the inn.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana looks around at all the adventurers, particularly the chest that contains more wealth than she has ever seen before. "So, this is the place to find adventure?" she asks to any of the people around the chest.

Knight Otu

First Post
(This thread is effectively closed. Bront, who volunteered as Tavern Coordinator, will start up the new Red Dragon Inn thread. This post will contain the link as soon as it is up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads