• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
"People seems in such a hurry these days. And after looking what left. The two wizard have gone to that place. Damn it will be boring, hearing about magical theory and the latest spell. I think I will hold for that one."

Opale sit back at the poker table.

"No, I won't play, gentlemen. I'll just continue to chat. I think there is better company here than over there, at the manor."

Pbartender

First Post
Jack gathers up the cards, shuffles them one last time, and hands the deck neatly back to Bartholemu. "So much for the game, eh? Looks like all of our pidgeons have flown."

Dexerion

First Post
Bartholemu takes the cards from Jack and says, "Actually. I think I am going to go see what this is all about. I doubt I will tag along, but it is always worth it to see what they would pay me to do so." With that Bartholemu winks at Opale and strolls out the door, putting aways his cards and remaining copper as he goes.

Velmont

First Post
"You've got a good point... I think it will be too quiet here for the next few hours, I'll come back after hearing what the guy has to suggest. Nothing to lose." On that Opale stand up and follow Bartholemu.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Veras-Re looked about the inn as it emptied of adventurers. When most were gone, the pile of rags shambled toward the note, backpack in tow. Staring up at the note with milky white eyes, he made a face that did not improve his already hideous appearance.

"Hmmph. You're right." He grunted at no one in particular. He stomped his walking stick once upon the ground and made his way back to his table.

"Bah! Too many people anyway!" He grumbled dwarvishly as he sat down to his mug of ale. A mumble passed his lips before he fell into that characteristic silence.

"Hope that Brother Eusebius fellow is doing well. Yes, yes! He looked tough I know but you know how humans are... Indeed."

Yurith

First Post
Yurith sits back in his chair. Too true my good friend. No offence Joe. Joe shakes his head with a smile, a gesture meaning "no Big". Yes they act very rashly, rushing into battle like that.

Timeboxer

Explorer
A small, cloakclad figure steps into the tavern, and nods in deference to the bartender, as is customary. "'evenin', Joe," says Lynneth Starreaver with a smile. "Glad to see you're in good health, as always. Don't mind me, I'm just checking the boards again. I'll be back to share a round a bit later, I'm thinkin'."

Lynneth pets the small ferret-looking creature sitting unobtrusively on her shoulder, which almost seems to purr a bit as she glances over the board, clearly taking note of a few things, until: "Tharol, eh? Int'resting. Perhaps I'll give this a try." And another nod to the bartender -- "I'll see you later, Joe. Keep one cold for me." -- on her way out.

Yurith

First Post
Pour me one too! Yurith sighed and gazed at the board. I wish i was allowed to adventure by the national guard.

Velmont

First Post
The door open and Oaple enter the place. "It's just me Joe. Well, as I enter, everyone. I'm Opale, arcanist. Two times in a day, you should specify that once per day is enough Joe, a bit annoying if we have to present ourselves everytimes we come in.

Merchants, they thinks it worth risking our hide for them... they are all thieves. Batholemu hasn't came back here? Too bad... So, how the poker games is going? Anyone has a lost his shirt yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads