• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

azmodean

First Post
A'jardin enters shortly after Oaple, a thoughtful look on his face. He starts again when one of the barmaids reminds him to introduce himself.

He adresses the bar as he takes a seat at a table, then seems to continue his thoughts out loud without realizing it. Oh, well, again I am A'jardin, arcanist. Strange merchants, seemed to be expecting us to lollygag around after the message was posted. Don't seem to be on the up-and-up really, I think I'll tag along in case they need "interfering with" at some point, though hopefully I'm wrong and it is a straight job, hard to tell when they won't tell us anything about the job. Guess I should order another round while I wait on their lazy... A'jardin trails off as he realizes what he has been doing. Er, well, like I said, another round please. A'jardin buries his face in the mug when it arrives.

Velmont

First Post
Opale smiles as she see A'jardin entering.

"I told you, merchants are all thieves. I know it, my cousin, Rinaldo, is a merchant. He will confirm it to you."

She raises hermug of dwarf spirit "Cheer."

Dexerion

First Post
Bartholemu enters the Inn again. "You should all know me." He grunts, apparently in a mood.

He comes over to the bar and claims a seat by Opale. He rest his elbows on the bar and places his head in his hands, ripping into his hair with them. He lets out a long sigh.

The barmaid comes over with a full tankard and sets it in front of him, "I don't think you drink any of it, and I couldn't let it go to waste. Besides, I knew you would be back."

Lynx truns his head and lifts and elbow to see her out of the corner of his eye. "Thanks, you're too kind." He says, sarcastically.

"So they say..."She sighs as walking away.

Velmont

First Post
Opale looks at Bartholemu. "You came back. Not interested finally. That make three out of what? 6 or seven that decline. I would like to know what that merchant is thinking now... Maybe the poor guys who will be crazy enough to accept will have a greater rewards."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Hello everybody. This is Anton, again." He points to his back, "The bowman." He stops by the bar to get a drink and some bread and then takes a seat. "Is there anything that is new?"

azmodean

First Post
Opale, you may misunderstand, the merchants, as well as likely being thieves as you say, seem a bit disorganized, they are not ready to leave as of yet, and I returned here to wait until they are ready.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"What, thieves?" Anton pipes in. "Well, they might not be charging much, but I am not just interested in the money either." He slides an extra chair towards and and props his feet up, "And it's not like I am extremely busy at the moment."

Kaitlin

First Post
A little girl comes in dragging a flustered gnome behind her. Wait, no, it's not a little girl... It's a halfling. She calls to the bar, "I'm Raena, and you better watch your pockets when I'm around!" She throws a grin to Joe and plops down at the table with the poker playing group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads