• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir continues to scan the crowd and get a sense of what adventure might be available. On his second ale now, he is content to just relax at the moment.

scout989

First Post
Jann says "Well that hardly seems, fair, as it sounds like you were merely defending yourself. Hmph, next time those thugs are after you, I hope I'm around... I have a lesson or two in fair play that I could teach them!"
At the outburst at the other table, Jann turns his attention that way, hoping to glean a sense of what is wrong, and to see if there is a way he could be of assistance to those two.

Animus

Explorer
The young man walks over to the table where Jann and the others are and says, "My apologies for my rude behavior, but I am in need of help. I wish not to speak of it here," he says, looking around as if to make sure nobody else is listening, "but I have rented a back room to discuss my situation. If you would like to hear more and perhaps get a job, please meet me back there in about 15 minutes." He and his companion then goes through a door to the private dining rooms.

scout989

First Post
Jann spends the fifteen minutes in idle conversation with the other adventurers gathered there. He is particularly interested in Levin's story, and asks for all the details that Levin is willing to give. At the appointed time, Jann rises. He says "Well, this is our purpose in gathering here, so I assume we're all heading to the back room? With the exception of the friendly dwarf, that is." Without waiting for any answer to his question, he turns and strides to the back room.

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir while weary of travels is always looking for adventure, daring, and a glorious death. After a few minutes he is drawn into the conversation with Jann and a few others, then follows them into the back room.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
At the appropriate time Kamdar, too, retreats back to the back room -- he's always up for a good story.

Velmont

First Post
The door of the Inn open and a small hooded figure appear, the size of a gnome. His traits are hidden by his hood and heavy robe. His brown robe highlight his pendant, a shimering pendant showing a footstep.

As the door close behind him, he put down his bag. "So it is here the famous Red Dragon Inn." say a voice coming from the hood that is obviously not the one of a gnome. "I've been searching it for a while. I've heard of you bartender, or I can call you Joe? Thanks. Yes, I know that too. My name is Ridik Keita, priest of Russna, and I am studying the arcane art without practicing it myself, sadly lacking some talent."

The small hooded figure sees people going in the back room. He jump on a seat at the bar and ask to anyone who would answer "Why everyone leaving inb the backroom? Am I so suspicious?"

spycat

First Post
Keth glances at the "gnome" that has just
jumped up next to him at the bar and
decides its time to go and see what this
secret story is.

"Its an invitation to an adventure. come
if youd like."

with that Keth lumbers into the bacl room
with the rest of the crowd

Velmont

First Post
Ridik jumps off of his seat. "Joe, can you give me some water. Thanks." Once he has his mug, the small hooded figure follows the group to the backroom. "I hope there is some arcanist, I would be interested to speak with one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads