• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Ohhhhh, so Halina is an Astral Parasite like Michael's girlfriend Sela. Michael says that Astral Parasites wish to help people live better lives in this land, so I will certainly aid in this endeavour."

*Cough sputter* In a quiet voice Lasair, some might find the term "Astral Parasites" very offensive, we call them gods or deities

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Don't worry. Michael's in love with an Astral Parasite, and I think he said it was OK. As long as I mention that they are Symbiotic Astral Parasites who bring a great love and benefice to the people who send them Emotional Energy through love and devotion."

"Anyway, would you like to join the caravan with me, Elise? We could travel together and learn more about each other and maybe we can become great friends!"

LogicsFate

First Post
Hello Mr. Stonebender, I am Elise, an abjurer. Though I haven't techniquly seen combat yet, I know a varied amount of spells and... and... I have a familiar gesturing proudly to her tropical bird Ligeia

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton looks up from the mindless task he was doing previously -- organizing his things, cleaning his bow, eating his food -- and smiles at the newcomer. With a tip of the hat, "Hello then, Ingus. I am Anton Brandovold, and I would have the pleasure of assisting you, if you would have me. I have a respect for Halina, as she is a friend of the people. How many days is it to the festival?"

LogicsFate

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Don't worry. Michael's in love with an Astral Parasite, and I think he said it was OK. As long as I mention that they are Symbiotic Astral Parasites who bring a great love and benefice to the people who send them Emotional Energy through love and devotion."

"Anyway, would you like to join the caravan with me, Elise? We could travel together and learn more about each other and maybe we can become great friends!"

Absolutely, together with a few more of our friends the caravan will be well defended

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I don't know how well I can defend things, but I am willing to die to protect innocents if I must...and I do love meeting new people and enjoying festivals!"

Tuzon Thume

First Post
Studious shares Cade's toast with an imaginary drink and sits quietly for awhile observing the comings and goings. He is grateful when the caravan master buys a round. And seems to consider the call for guards but he shakes his head.

"Nah...I am not so good at pretending to be a threat."

El Jefe

First Post
As before, no one stepped forward to offer Oirhandir employment. "One thing at a time", he thought to himself. "You've gone from being destitute to being able to pay for your own supper. And even if everyone in this city learns your name, you'll still be a stranger in the next."

Well, if work wasn't going to come to him, the irrepressable bard was going to go find work. But first...fortification! Oirhandir ordered a glass of fine eleven wine from Joe..."Not your best", he had ordered, "but good enough to remind one of happy times." Joe obliged, and the elf had guessed right...there was no charge for a glass of this vintage, at least not for adventurers.

He cast his gaze about the room, and decided that if there was any action, it must have something to do with the knot of people around the well-dressed dwarf. He saw an opening in the crowd, and approached the doughty fellow, hand extended in greeting.

"I'm Oirhandir", he offered, not sure if the dwarf had heard his announcement just minutes earlier. "Late of the swamps on the other side of the River Roars. I just got in here and saw that you've drawn a crowd. So, what's this all about?", he ventured, pumping the stout little arm the whole time.

All, but especially Bront:
[sblock]No need to repeat the whole story from the top, but you can safely assume that once Oirhandir has been filled in, he'll be willing to throw his hat into the ring.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
"Hello then, Ingus. ... How many days is it to the festival?"
"As I said before, tis a 7 day journey. We follow the road to the west and take it south across and along the river."

OOC:
El Jefe said:
All, but especially Bront:
No need to repeat the whole story from the top, but you can safely assume that once Oirhandir has been filled in, he'll be willing to throw his hat into the ring.

Consider yourself filled in.

As I said, he's waiting to react simply to give everyone a fair shake at applying. At this rate, he'll have a group picked and prepped by tomorow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads