[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

--- At Zelena's Table with Syl & Walter ---

Borric just smirks at the welcome from Zelena and Anna's arrival, "Ha! This is a trophy. We worked damn hard to get it."

"But, it does smell a bit. Lass, can you wriggle your fingers and clean it up a bit? I want to donate the thing to Grog so it can be on display."

"I would gladly let you girls be kicking me in the arse, better than the gonads for sure. But afterwards, you must be letting me fondle yours in return."

He just grins with feigned innocence for a few moments. Sexual harassment training was a class he missed in fighter school, but he did the home study program to do it properly.

Seeing as Zelena and Walter have an empty table, he pays Trixie for the ale and props the Skrom-headed pike against the wall. He pours a mug for himself and another for Syl.

He is a bit more serious, "I would not expect Syl to change my habits, he enjoys our escapades in the Night Court too much. Maybe if I met the right woman, I would clean up my act... Naw, who are we kidding."

"So tell us, Zelena, what adventures have you been on? We have missed your company."

OOC: It is a Barghest and with that roll she would know a fair amount about it and realize how dangerous the thing was.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (26 with shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 43
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear) +5 CMD for enlarged
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Ale mug
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Gerald007

First Post
Sylvain 4th level human male witch

Syl said nothing, only grinning broadly ay Borric's and Zelena's interactions. It had been weeks since they had seen each other, yet they fell immediately back into their familiar patterns--Borric being the mischevious wiseacre, and Zelena poo pooing that sort of thing.

"We aren't that bad, are we Anna?" Syl laughs, nodding thanks to Borric for filling his empty mug. "Besides, Borric is just a big talker. The right lady will have him wrapped around her finger in no time whatsoever, I'd wager!"

"Speaking of being wrapped around a lady's finger, Waltor, you aren't telling all of our secrets to her are you?" Syl says, watching the gnome and his scorpion whispering together conspiratorially.

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena Adu (2nd level Cleric/ 2nd level Bard)

The gnome look at the head Borric is displaying, and shakes her head, "No. And do not think that think will stay around here long..." the gnome leaves the threat at that with a big wry grin.

The gnome smiles up at Syl, "Oh, you know it. And just wait until I get this guy some crickets to munch on..." and turns to the scorpion, "Unless you would prefer something else?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

--- At Zelena's Table with Syl & Walter (and maybe Anna?) ---

Borric frowns at Zelena's threat about the trophy, "Why not? This was hard won. We should plant the pike by the door just outside."

"When we find that fookin' fiend eidolon that almost killed Fury a few weeks ago, we should plant its head on a pike to flank the other side of the door."

"We are adventures and we kill monsters. I don't know about you, but I am proud of my work."

Borric snorts at Syl's joke, "Now, you are not one to talk. I saw that crazy wench you were with the last time we were in town, Syl."

"I don't know what she was doing with that snake when you two were alone, by I am not into that sort of thing. Animals being wrapped around any of my parts or the woman I am with!?"

"No thank you. Mixing critters and my bedroom pursuits is just... wrong I guess.
No offense, Walter."

He swats a buzzing fly, that is curious about the trophy.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (26 with shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 43
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear) +5 CMD for enlarged
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Ale mug
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnome takes a deep breath and closes her eyes as she calms herself and then look up to Borric, "I understand that it was a hard won battle, I know what that is." she says with a motion to the head... "It was also very good to be rid of such an evil that harms innocents. That said, while we do what we do and are proud of it, this is a place of business, not to mention where folk eat. If you wish it as a trophy for yourself, feel free. But I do not want to look at that when I come here to relax, eat and have a nice drink."

She sips at her wine, "In end, do what you think is best. Others like myself may not approve but then, we should live our lives, not seek the approval of others." She smiles, "Now, if you will excuse me, I am chatting with a friend."

And with that she turns to Waltor and resumes chatting with the scorpion. "Yes, I said I would get you some crickets..."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Scott: Yoshiki has only met your dwarf character, not an unnamed "human man". :)
OOC: Were you not on the velvet underground thread?

Taking a deep breath Vincenzo thanks his lady champion, bows to her then fulgrim and excuses himself. "I will return soon and join with you in drincs. i need to have a quick trip to the mystic pearl."

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim nods to Vincenzo as he says he will return shortly. Fulgrim motions for another mug of ale and then moves to a chair near the conversation, choosing to simply listen in and enjoy his drink for the moment.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Temporum nebulim-del Vecchio da via della Rosa D'Avorio

Fulgrim nods to Vincenzo as he says he will return shortly. Fulgrim motions for another mug of ale and then moves to a chair near the conversation, choosing to simply listen in and enjoy his drink for the moment.

A little while later Vincenzo returns with what appears to be a different rapier- one with an Ivory handle, a wide grin on his face.

He sees the priestess from before and will walk to her side and sit near the table and wait until she has a moment to be politely interrupted

Remove ads