[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Walking Dad

First Post
"Sounds good enough. But for those references, only Kanli can get a pre-payment, if he wishes. The others will get their gold after succeeding. Is this agreeable?" Vermag asks.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Forget the above. Seems I'm not able to edit my post :(

"Sounds good enough. But for those references, only Kanli can get a pre-payment, if he wishes. The others will get their gold after succeeding. Is this agreeable?" Vermag asks.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] It seems a problem across the board do to the new streamlined dice roller. You can edit it it just won't go back to the thread it just stays on the edit screen. But it does save the edit and it looks different when you come back to the page. [/sblock]

nfred

First Post
"That is fine with me." Brenic says as he leans back in his chair impatiently. His knee starts to bounce as he readily awaits the coming battles.

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucher looked at the paper quickly, Vermag, it looks like you have four able bodies, is that sufficient for your cause? If that is the case, let us not tarry any longer than we must, if a maiden is missing, time is of the essence!

Walking Dad

First Post
"You are right, you are right. The girl was last seen on the Grand Piazza in Incudine. She left her bodyguards behind and moved to a much smaller piazza in the east. I wish you good luck. I will stay here a little longer. Maybe I find more willing helpers to recruit." Vermag finally says. You all know Incudine to be the artist district of Venza. "Oh, and the girl has scarlet hair and emerald eyes. The skirt she wore was green, too."

OOC: ooc: Her is the link to the IC thread. Please start with a description of your arrival on the Grand Piazza.
[LPF] The Sunken Temple

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
"You are right, you are right. The girl was last seen on the Grand Piazza in Incudine. She left her bodyguards behind and moved to a much smaller piazza in the east. I wish you good luck. I will stay here a little longer. Maybe I find more willing helpers to recruit." Vermag finally says. You all know Incudine to be the artist district of Venza. "Oh, and the girl has scarlet hair and emerald eyes. The skirt she wore was green, too."

Chaucer listened carefully to the story of the disappearance, and to the description of the girl. When Vermag finished speaking, Chaucer repeated each in his head twice, nodded his head and stood up.

Thank you Vermag, we shall return here when the maiden is safe. He turned to his newfound companions and said, I am going to swing by a store on the way, to make sure that I have all the equipment I need, I will meet you in the Grand Piazza shortly. If any of you need to do the same, now is the time to do it.

With that Chaucer hoisted his pack up over his shoulders, checked his longsword and scabbard, adjusted his leather armor, picked up his walking staff, and headed out the door whispering, I could not save you Mistiano, but I will save her!

nfred

First Post
Following Chaucer's lead, Brenic removes himself from the table with a grin. "I am ready for a true test. Chaucer, wait. I do not know where I am going." Brenic yells after the elf and runs out the door.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli checks his axe, as people turn to leave.

"It is decided, then. We must find the girl. Her soul can only stand to be souffled for so long."

Kanli heads out.

Remove ads