[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

jackslate45

First Post
As everyone starts exiting the inn, off on another adventure, another figure walks in. He looks outside as the adventuring party departs. Looking around, he notices the dressed half-orc, and go up and introduces himself.

"Aradra Longstrider. What is your name sir?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"My name is Vermag, I'm currently hiring adventurers for a search and maybe rescue mission. Interested? Some tracking skills would be nice..." The well-dressed half-orc answers.

jackslate45

First Post
"Search and rescue? Yes, I see how tracking would be beneficial in that situation. Can you give me some more information about who we are looking for? " Aradra states. He glances over the piece of paper that the half orc has laying in front of him. He stares at the sheet of paper, as though to memorize each person's name. .

Looking back at Vermag, he asks "How long has it been since the person or person in question hve gone missing?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"Two days ago, a young woman vanished. The girl was last seen on the Grand Piazza in Incudine. She left her bodyguards behind and moved to a much smaller piazza in the east. She has red hair and wore a green skirt. If you take haste, you will catch the other adventurers I already hired." Vermag explains.

jackslate45

First Post
"Two days ago, a young woman vanished. The girl was last seen on the Grand Piazza in Incudine. She left her bodyguards behind and moved to a much smaller piazza in the east. She has red hair and wore a green skirt. If you take haste, you will catch the other adventurers I already hired." Vermag explains.

After signing the paper, Aradra nods silently at Vermag and starts out the door. A smirk can be seen across his face as the door closes behind him, as if something greatly amused him.

Lughart

First Post
Kilkin struts into the tavern, concentrating on a copper piece levitating before his forehead. He walks straight past Aradra and fails to notice Vermag, crashing into his table and sending the coin flying as he loses concentration on the spell.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, friend. What can I do to apologise? Buy you a drink, or a meal?" He sees the sheet of paper full of names in Vermags hand. "You wouldn't happend to be hiring, would you?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"I'm hiring, but I have already got some able hands... But if you want to join... two days ago, a young woman vanished. The girl was last seen on the Grand Piazza in Incudine. She left her bodyguards behind and moved to a much smaller piazza in the east. She has red hair and wore a green skirt. If you take haste, you will catch the other adventurers I already hired." Vermag explains after catching the coin from the air. Secretly he hopes he hasn't to repeat himself any more...

OOC: Lughart, quickly post in the game thread. I want to get the thing moving :D
[LPF] The Sunken Temple

Lughart

First Post
"Great! I'll run along at once!" Kilkin signs the paper in a hurry and runs after Aradra, barely keeping up with him all the way to the piazza.

Living PF Judge

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Now that the tavern is empty once more would it be alright with everyone to advance it along another night, to the next morning, to allow anyone new arrive? [/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Izzik entered the Dunn Wright Inn having selected it as a joke at his own expense. He kneaded his forehead in a vain attempt to dissuade a headache which told him he had just enjoyed a very good night. He attempted to unfurl his tongue, but found his saliva reluctant to heed his call and settled for seating himself at the bar, pulling a coin and giving the alarming barmaid a pleading glance.

Had he not been rudely awakened by a guardsman's insistent boot he would never have been awake at such an ungodly hour - which to Izzik constituted anything before noon. Still he aimed to make the best of a bad job and procure some breakfast, maybe a room, the gutter had not been as comfortable as he would have wished and a mattress sounded pretty good right now. Funds were also running dangerously low, if he did not find something profitable soon he was going to have to look at honest work and that simply did not bear thinking about.

305px-Izzik.jpg

Remove ads