[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

jackslate45

First Post
Recruitment closed for Run Away

OOC: I have no problem with both Ni and Arianna. I just get to make the combats a little harder is all. :devil:

Go ahead migrate yourselves into the other thread.

Dellrian stands up to shake the hands/flippers of the new people. He is a little surprised at Ni's words. "Living suit companion? How does that work?" he wonders in earnest. "You will have to fill me in how that works. Since you know Thuvian , allow me to introduce the other two..."

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim Ironforge, Level 3 Dwarven Barbarian

A dwarf with a shaved head wanders into the Inn, a bit of gore splattered across his sweat stained clothes. He offers a wave to Ni and Arianna as they seem set on leaving the Inn "Ain't had enough 'ave ye? Fulgrim calls out. "I been runnin' since I got 'ere. Plannin' on sittin and havin' meself an ale and then gettin' a room and some sleep. Best 'o luck to ye."

Fulgrim continues on to the bar, throws a couple of coins down, saying "Darkest ye got and a room to.". He waits patiently, scanning the room as he waits. Once the ale is received he flips an extra copper and listens to the directions to his room.

[sblock=OOC]

Putting Fulgrim back in the Inn, time for him to get some rest while he waits for another adventure to open up.

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

An athletic young man with a deep tan and dark red hair enters the inn. He makes for the bar, as well, nodding a greeting to Fulgrim.

"I need a drink myself," he says with a smile. "Too many dead things make a man thirsty, yes?" he says with a chuckle.

Eanos turns, leaning backward, elbows on the bar, and nods to where his erstwhile gnome and mermaid companions gather with a trio of tieflings.

"Looks like they're off to have more excitement, eh?"

jbear

First Post
A fairly dark skinned man, his entire body tatooed on the left side including his sharp featured face limps meekly into the bar. He gently puts the cheetah draped over his shoulders down on a table near the fire.

"E noho"

Shoulders sunken, a look of defeat on his face evident, he slinks up to the bar. "Maui buys te Brown Water for te brave Jade Arrow and your best Buffalo Milk for te Sea Monster ...none of te thin milk from your moocow!"

He looks around and then asks Eanos. "And te other heroes?"

Last edited:

jkason

First Post

He looks around and then asks Eanos. "And te other heroes?"

Eanos nods to a corner where Arianna and Ni gather with a trio of tieflings.

"Apparently something cooking over there, though I'd say that looks like a pretty full table. Think Fulgrim here has the right of it, and I'm going to get myself a little rest before I jump back into the thick of things."

Qik

First Post
OOC: I posted about this elsewhere in the LPF thread, but for those who missed it...

I was considering throwing together a short outing for those low-level PCs who are currently languishing. Feel free to chime in so I know who's available.

jbear

First Post
Maui raises an eyebrow. "They talk with the Devil Men? Do they need our help?"

Maui bears his teeth surging to his feet, hand on hilt of his blade.

"Taniwha!" he shouts, his cheetah companion springs down to the floor emitting a deep growl ... Maui begins to stride towards the table of "devil-men" with a look that is anything but friendly.

jkason

First Post

"Woah there, wild man!" Eanos says, quickly moving to interpose himself from the aggression of the jungle druid and his cat. He briefly questions his own survival instincts doing so, but shoves the concern aside.

"Look, Tieflings may have devil blood in 'em, but that doesn't make 'em devils. If Ni and Arianna are with them, I think we can assume they're on our side. Whatever side that may be, eh? You want to live in the city, you're going to have to learn to be a little more savvy, yes?"

OOC: I believe the adventure is currently full, though I'm not sure how far along it is.

jbear

First Post
Maui squints and after a while nods slowly. He calls Taniwha to heel.

"Devils on our side you say. Well as long as Dog Slinger and WHale Rider are not in danger..."

WIth a shrug he sits back down to his drink.

Qik

First Post
Having just finished his summoning routine, Ni overhears Maui's concerns. He makes his way over to the man and places a reassuring hand on his forearm. "Don't worry, Big Hunter, they seem alright enough. Besides, they step outta line, I'll crack em a good one." Ni flexes his knuckles to show he means business.

"Well, really, I suppose it'll be my summons who'll crack em one in my place, since I'm not really equipped to do much cracking myself..."

Remove ads