[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Lindeloef

First Post
"Not that fond of being called Bob or Bobby, cause I think I am not old enough for Bob or young enough for Bobby. "
Robert grins. "But if you want to shorten my name, you can call me Rob"

Mr.Tinker

First Post
"Not that fond of being called Bob or Bobby, cause I think I am not old enough for Bob or young enough for Bobby. "
Robert grins. "But if you want to shorten my name, you can call me Rob"

" Rob it is then Brother ! " and the Alchemist raises cheerfully his new ale in his honor.

"Nix, fold"

" fold ?! " Morgrym sprouts out confused and a bit disapointed; Maybe I played my cards too hard to begin with he starts to wonder.

" alright, the blind is yours brother "
and he hands it to the Elementalist.
" so lads, what news can you tell me of the City of Glass ? I am newcomer here and wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about where I am and I haven't seen that much glass here "

He picks up the dices and rolls. " not bad, a pair of sixes and two's " http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3957665/

Last edited:

Lindeloef

First Post
"I am fairly new in this area myself, looking for work. Some people told me, you can get a nice amount of money from this kind of work, far better than your average day job. So cannot answer that question for you Morgrym." Robert says.

6d6=14 "not that great but worth a silver" Robert throws in a 1s.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrick calls for a Reisling wine and sips it.

"Vell, Here at das Dunn Wright Inn Vee, die Abenteurer, wait until der Arbeitgeber come to here und post notice. If Skill requirement fit you, you go to back room where they wait. At meetink you talk job und pay.

Some attractions ist Brücke der Rosen. ist es am schönsten. Red on one side und white the other. one family on one side, another of the other.

I meantion Das Akademie, ja? You can buy nice safe home for 100 or more gold. Venza ist warm und good. Be wary uf planks uf venza.

Mr.Tinker

First Post
There ist academy of magics. Was there not long ago doing verk vith Qik, mein Freund.

" really ?! Is it any good and do they labs there ? " and he picks a silver from his coin pouch and throws in the pot.

"I am fairly new in this area myself, looking for work. Some people told me, you can get a nice amount of money from this kind of work, far better than your average day job. So cannot answer that question for you Morgrym." Robert says.
" aye, its the same with me Rob. I heard you could even get wealthy by doing some adventuring " . The alchemist takes a big sip of his mug and clears his throat " I actually came here to conduct some business, but it seems it has literally gone down the drain "

Heinrick calls for a Reisling wine and sips it.

"Vell, Here at das Dunn Wright Inn Vee, die Abenteurer, wait until der Arbeitgeber come to here und post notice. If Skill requirement fit you, you go to back room where they wait. At meetink you talk job und pay.

Some attractions ist Brücke der Rosen. ist es am schönsten. Red on one side und white the other. one family on one side, another of the other.

I meantion Das Akademie, ja? You can buy nice safe home for 100 or more gold. Venza ist warm und good. Be wary uf planks uf venza.

" Well then, I have come to the right place. I have faced countless of dangers in my life. This is the life for me...right ?...whats the worst that can happen ? " he says barely convincing himself about the matter and drowns his fears with more ale.

He ponders over the many things Heinrich had said and continues " Bridge of roses, sounds interesting ! Never seen one. " he says as he grabs his backpack. He rummages through its contents and pulls forth a large book and takes some notes. " must remember to see it when I get the opportunity " . Oddly, Heinrich finds the book very similar to a wizards spell book. " right, stay away from the planks of venza " he mutters to himself and makes another note. " ohh, and Heinrich, its your turn in the game brother "

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich sips and says "Pass.
Das bridge ist not uf roses. Hmm, lost in translation, eh? It ist Straße, called da via della Rosa D'avoria for side of white und Rosso fur red." he tilts his head, "Understand? The color ud bridge is red one side und fade to white."

"Ah, Morgrym, Das Akademie has Apparat fur to teach. Ni und I, We test fur professors. I did see some Laboratories zhere, but to teach youngsters. Not those like you ready to face demons und giant Frösche. Grigg, living plant und giant fire beetles. Cultist, Bugbears und Githysnki. Ja, das is vhat you prepare now fur."

OOC: I have an oops: Qik was the name of the player, Ni was the name of the character, so just replace Qik with Ni in your head. Sorry

Last edited:

Remove ads