[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

kinem

Adventurer
Menik, elf wizard 6

Menik walks into the Inn, which is busy as usual. He sees a couple of his friends and goes over to them.

"Hello, Vincenzo, Lem. Hmm ... Is there a new dish being served here?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Menik walks into the Inn, which is busy as usual. He sees a couple of his friends and goes over to them.

"Hello, Vincenzo, Lem. Hmm ... Is there a new dish being served here?"
Glancing at grog with a mischivious grin on his face he answers, "Well it was almost my head on a silver platter and a mug of ale on the side, eh Lem?"

Aura

Explorer
The half orc snorts, nose crinkling and eyebrows furrowing as he looks across the bar at Vincenzo. He continues to wipe down the bar as he speaks. "Putting customer heads on platter," Grog explains, "no good for business. But fer you... me make no promises." ​Satisfied that the bar is somehow less dirty than before, Grog whips the towel up onto his shoulder.

Somewhere from the kitchen, a familiar tiefling laughs.

Satin Knights

First Post
Having been in the back room only a couple of minutes, Kalgor and his panther make their way back out into the main bar area. Finding a table, the two have a seat. He catches Marla's eye before she takes their dinner into the back. When she detours and brings it out to their table, "Yeah, the job sounded legit, but the pay was too good. I am going to set this one out and find a different job. And that old baronies accent? I don't know if I could suffer through weeks of that. The fire mage might be a nice guy, but I just can't fight and translate at the same time."

"Did thhey haave mmy mmilk?" the panther asks impatiently as Marla sets down the plates and bowls of food.

[section]

[sblock=Actions]talk[/sblock][sblock=Kalgor and Gragnor]Kalgor AC 18 HP 72/72, Init +2, Perception +12/+14 vs human, Darkvision, Move 30' STR 18 Dex 14
Fort: +6, Reflex +6, Will +7, CMB +8, CMD 21
+1 Greatsword +10, 2d6+7+1 dirty fighting trait when flanking, +1d6 Precise when flanking with Gragnor or
Power Attack +1 Greatsword, +8, 2d6+13 + ...
Handbo +9, d6+4
Comp Longbow, +8, d8+4..... Arrows 10 Normal, 15 CI, 20 Silver, 9 Blunt, 2 Smoking, 4 Grappling
Sling +7, d4+4........ Sling bullets 15
Spell Storing Armor: If touched can release, 3d6 Shocking Grasp
Ring of Force Fangs: 6 of 9 charges stored, CL9

...Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Mage Hand, Jolt, Read Magic
...... . . Mage Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Prestidigitation, Umbrella
.,....Summoner 1st Lvl: 5/5 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield, Magic Fang, Expeditious Retreat
.,....Summoner 2nd Lvl: 4/4 remaining; Haste, Lesser Evolution Surge, Summon Eidolon, Invisibility
..,,,Mage 1st Lvl Spells: 3; Shocking Grasp, Vanish(3r), Enlarge Person*(T), Bonded Amulet
...,,......,..Racial Spells: 1/day, not used; Daylight (80 minutes)
.Summoner Monster III:
4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (8 min), Lantern Archon, Celestial Ape, d4+1 Celestial dogs, d4+1 celestial eagles
.,,.........Battle Shaper: 4/4 remaining; swift action to grow a claw, bite or gore attack

...,,.......Combat Feats: Precise Strike, Power Attack
.............Consumables: 2 AntiToxin, 2 AntiPlague, 1 Cure Light Wounds potion, 50/50 charges Wand of CLW
.............Consumables: 10/10 charges Wand of Lesser Restoration, 1 Scroll of Fly, 1 Scroll of Ant Haul, 1 Liquid Ice
.............Consumables: 50/50 charges Wand of Mage Armor
.....,......Party Supplies:

...,,,,.Effects:
.,,...In hand:

Gragnor HP: 47/47, AC 23 ..... Move: Walk 40', Fly 40' Perfect
Fort +5, Reflex +8, Will +1, CMB +4, CMD 18, Evasion, size small
Perception +8, Stealth +15, Fly +19, Darkvision
Acrobatics +20, Init +4, Precise Strike, Pounce, Piranha Strike
Normal Bite +10, d4+1; Claw +10, d3+1; Claw +10, d3+1 +1d6 Shock +1d6 Cold +1d6 Precision damage each
Piranha Bite
.+8, d4+5; Claw ..+8, d3+5; Claw .+8, d3+5 +1d6 Shock +1d6 Cold +1d6 Precision damage each
Effects:

[/sblock]
[/section]

Aura

Explorer
Minor changes in plan don't seem to phase the well practiced barmaid in the slightest, as she shuffles plates and bowls of food in front of the outdoorsman and his panther. Listening to Kalgor describe the situation, she nods, one hand futzing with her hair absentmindedly for a moment. "Who, Heinrich? Ya, he's ok, it's just a matter of piecing together what he says by hearing two words out of three. Tips good. Speaking of which, too high pay for the job? I've heard that story before." Her eyes narrow, "No good comes of that..."

Reminded of Grangor's growing impatience on the milk issue, Marla abruptly changes subject to the here and now. "Oh, forgot, let me get that next." She disappears into the kitchen.

Remove ads