[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Corporal Lorazzio sniffs and eyes Sylvain dubiously,

"What er you then? Wizard?" He asks gesturing vaguely to Waltor. "If ye're a caster we'll take you got a fair bit of muscle already. Take a seat."

Gerald007

First Post
"Not exactly a wizard, but I can do a bit of healing and cast some arcane spells. Got a couple other tricks up my sleeve to take an opponent's mojo, so to speak. I can hold my own, I think."

rb780nm

First Post
The door opens and a depressed looking Aasimar, clad in scale mail trudges in. A pair of swords are sheathed in his belt and a shield is strapped over his back.

He slinks to the bar and drops a few coins on the counter. "Some wine - the kind with lots of water in it," he calls to the barmaid.

"Iosef Tellus, you return!" she calls out to him. "Where is your disreputable friend?" she asks, as she brings over a tankard of only slightly pinkish fluid.

"Borric? He was in the wagon with me - I expect he's off wasting his money with some of his 'lady friends' - he'll be here presently I'm sure "

jackslate45

First Post
"Not at all, friend." He motions to an empty chair. "Make yourself comfortable." Fury snags the sleeve of a passing server. "Wine for myself and whatever my friends would like." He turns his attention back to those at the table and places one hand on the center of his chest and makes a slight bow. "I'm called Fury. What brings you to our fair city?"
"Well Met Fury and Zelena. I come here to help those in need, who are unable to help themselves. And wine will do" Anaerion says to the server before turning to Fury and Zelena. He takes the seat Fury recently vacated. "I heard much about this tavern when walking into the city, and was told to meet here for adventure. It seems by the look of things this was a correct decision."
Fury, " she nods the the man across from here, "A few others, and myself, managed to put an end to some rampaging kobolds. A shame they they would not see reason to stop and had to be killed. Nasty business that was."

"Kobolds? Nasty business indeed. I am glad to see that it was with a safe return that you came back." Nodding to both Zelena and Fury.

toasterferret

Explorer
Seeing Fury speak to the gnomish woman, then be joined by more, Falkner decides to head over.

He pulls up a chair at the table and asks

"Are these friends of yours helping us get to the bottom of all this?"

While waiting for Fury's response, he turns to the rest of the table

"I'm Falkner by the way, pleasure to make your acquaintance."

[sblock=OOC] SOrry for the slow posting the last few days, I was moving all my stuff to a new apartment. [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Seeing Fury speak to the gnomish woman, then be joined by more, Falkner decides to head over.

He pulls up a chair at the table and asks

"Are these friends of yours helping us get to the bottom of all this?"

While waiting for Fury's response, he turns to the rest of the table

"I'm Falkner by the way, pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Well met Falkner. I am Anaerion. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance as well. However," looking from Falkner to Fury and Zelena "it seems as though you are going on an adventure yourselves? May I ask what is going on?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Franco Atiradore - Human Male Fighter (Archer) 01

The door opens immediately after Iosef enters, revealing a young human boy dressed in hunters clothes with a matched pair of sabres at his hips. He carries the unstrung stave of a beautifully crafted longbow.

He's short and stocky, but it's muscle not fat, and he moves gracefully through the crowded room to find a seat at the bar. Though plainly very young - no more than 15 or 16 - he orders a whiskey and a beer with the confidence of one who's spent a lot of time in bars.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The door to the Inn opens and shuts. For a moment, it appears to move of its own accord, but then it is clear why: a halfling, as dapper as he is puny, -*-snip-*-
What would you like?" She casts an appraising eye at the halfling. "Wine?"

"Yes, that will do nicely, thank you."

The young gentleman sporting the rapier hears the mention of wine and turns from his conversation halfway and says, la veritus de vino, Si? the truth of wine, Ah but I must recommend a vintage from the collinas district to the Northeast of this, my fine city. It is called, er, Semerly Wine, distictive due to the bright purple label, Yes? It is not for the empty of purse, you must know."

By his accent he is obviously of the local population.

he turns back aroun d to continue his conversation with a doe eyed girl.

OOC: this would be a good time for shayuri's oricle to slip away!

zGio

First Post
The door opens slowly as if a little kid had a hard time time pushing it, revealing a young elf dressed in a black and silver wool jacket festooned with gold mystical symbols. He carries a readied heavy crossbow which takes most of his strength to hold up.

The elf is quite short for the usual elven height, and his silver wild hair draws the attention of commoners and adventurers alike, he moves gracefully through the crowded room to find a seat at the bar. His feathered black and red leather gloves barely lean against the bar as he elegantly asks for a cup of red wine.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Human Male Fighter

Borric follows along behind Syl and Iosef shortly, carrying a amphora of some decent wine, most of it has been drunk these past few days. He is using the remainder to help cure his hangover.

He is still bristling with weapons, but many of them are new and different. His is still a walking arsenal.

He follows Syl over to the table yelling, "Oy, bar wench! Bring some bread and cheese over here!"

He sits down at the table and nods a greeting to Fury and says to the other, "Name's Borric "wizard slayer" Hawkins. Need a drink? I go to finish this off without getting drunk before embarking on the next job."

OOC: Sorry, no time for more, busy day. And I still have some char sheet stuff to do.

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Remove ads