[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric hands the amphora to Anaerian, "Well, now. Here you go, share with your friends, mate. Since we are moving out, I cannot take it with."

The fighter grabs his guisarme and follows after Fury and the others. [Exit the Dunn Wright Inn]

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, Male Human Fighter 1

Ravenath lies in his chair, with boring in his face and nothing in his jar.

-Please, my lady... Could you do something about this problem? -and he drawn in the air his empty jar.

Bertious

First Post
Cethyn-Ayah

The door to the in opens cautiously and a curious sight is presented to the Clientele as a man size raven head wearing a gray wide brimmed hat pokes through and with darting movements proceeds to look first at the entire door frame then at the people within before being quickly withdrawn.

Moments later the head returns this time along with the rest of its body. A Tengu standing about 5 and a 1/2 foot tall stands in the doorway wearing the hat and a great cloak that covers his body. He moves quickly towards the bar his head moving constantly looking towards any sound or movement stopping briefly to look at the innkeeper, tilt it's head, and ask.

"Awwkk this one has found where the seekers gather yes?"

Then proceeds to sit on a stool his head moving to glance at the many colored bottles and glasses.

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Marla walks over and fills Ravenath's glass with a smile, before heading over to the tengu. As she walks tray balanced on one arm she unconsciously pulls her hair up over a pair of small horns.

"You found it alright, mercenaries, sell swords, and reprobates from all over E'n that's our clientele. What can I get you slugger?"

Marla1.jpg

Bertious

First Post
Cethyn-Ayah

"Awk this one desires cider and meat while it waits for it's murder." The tengu replies without any particular emphasis on the dire last word, pausing for a second before adding. "Stories! Yes cider and meat and stories that's what this one seeks."

For those with the ear to hear it his strange way of speaking seems more from a lack of practice with the language rather than any inherent inability to talk properly.

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Murder? Oh like a flock of crows? You use that? I like it kind of ominous. I'll fetch you some cider and meat, we don't provide stories, but I doubt you'll wait long for one to pop up in here." Marla says smiling, before she heads of behind the bar and disappears into the kitchen.

She reappears a few minutes later with a tray and sets a flagon of cider and a platter of sliced meats before the tengu. "Brought you a selection of meats since you didn't specify, goat, mutton, and pork, we have chicken to but, uh, well I thought that might be a bit weird and all..."

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, Male Human Fighter 1

Ravenath sees the tengu entering the place and sitting and he gets intrigued for this race. He gets up and gets close to the tengu's table.

-Excuse me, Sir. May I join you?

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor and Gragnor

The door to the inn opens, and a burly man in studded, black leather armor, with a horned helm and charcoal gray cloak, walks through. By his side is a rather large cat, bandaged and limping slightly, it stays obediently to its master's left side. They calmly walk up to the end of the bar, taking the two seats at the end, only glancing at the other patrons. The man takes off his backpack, sitting it on the bar stool as he start pulling items out. Placing two bowls and a wooden mug on the bar, he takes off the helm, leaving on a wool cap, and puts it into the backpack, and then leans the backpack against the bar in front of his stool.

Catching the barmaid's attention, "My dear, here is what I am looking for today. Ale, beef and potatoes, milk, and work. Which of these can you help me with?" as he points to the mug, and the two bowls. He turns, looking at the cat. "Up."

The black panther, taking the seat against the wall, so it is in the corner, hops up on the bar stool and stares patiently at the empty bowl in front of it. The black bandages on its head and forearm silently tell the tale of a hard week so far.

Remove ads