[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=oops]It appears you are right about the double post. My apologies. Crud, today is just not my day.[/sblock]
Alf chimes in, "Ah yes, I have heard of your family, though I doubt you have heard of me yet. My shop is still small. I had been intending to introduce him to the merchant's guild as soon the final arrangements were made on our contract, but I see that I may be doing things in a slightly different order than anticipated."

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=recruitment closed]Seeing how I managed to get the details where I am happy with them sooner than expected, I will be starting the game post later this afternoon when I get back from my afternoon activity. To that end, if the tengus and Gregori would excuse themselves from the common room to report to bed, it would be greatly appreciated; they have a long day ahead of them tomorrow. I will post the link as soon as the thread is created. [/sblock]
Seeing his companion stifling a yawn. Alf suggests, "If you (hopefully) kind and capable warrior types are indeed interested in aiding us, come to my shop early tomorrow and we can discuss this matter further. I would suggest you get a good night's rest, as you will probably have a busy day tomorrow." With that and a brief departing pleasantry with Vincenzo, he guides his guest out into the evening.

Mahorfeus

First Post
Bozzago nodded his head as the gnome took his leave, somewhat pleased that he had decided to place his trust in them. The Tengu could not yet vouch for his soon-to-be companions, but he was determined to prove that he was worthy of that trust. With this in mind, he turned towards Cethyn-Ayah, Git-Git and Gregori, nodding.

"I look forward to working with you three. For the moment, I believe I will take our contractor's advice. There are blades to be sharpened, supplies to be organized."

With that said, Bozzago excused himself from the table, before paying the barkeep for one of the inn's several rooms. Departing there, the Tengu would spend an hour or so preparing his various tools and supplies, before going to sleep.

[sblock=OOC]Have to say, I'm pleased with how this has played out thus far. Anyway, would there happen to be a tutorial somewhere on the site for the Dice Roll generator? I have a general idea, but I'd hate to screw up too badly in my first Play-by-Post campaign. :p[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Dice Roller]The dice roller is fairly simple. Just make your post, look at it and hit the dice roller link in the bottom right hand corner. This should bring you to the dice roller. At the top is a white box into which you type the purpose of the roll, say Sylvain's Initiative. Below this are a number of different dies, find the die you want and type in the number of times you wish to roll that die - so 1d20 for an init roll, or 5d6 for a cl 5 fireball, etc. Scroll down to the top line below the dice this has a box beside it and two selectable "buttons" put your modifier to the dice into the box and then select whether that value is positive or negative using the buttons. So if rolling init simply input your init modifier, then scroll down and hit roll - don't worry about the stuff below its rarely needed.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
if you do not want the diec to show, just the numbers, there are instructions right beneat the word roll with a alink to the instructions and a link to adjust the settings. You could even practice here. like that vVv

Last edited:

Remove ads