[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

sunshadow21

Explorer
"We each have our own burden to carry as we travel through this world, Izzik, yours just happens to be a being that has the luxury of talking back. If you don't mind sharing Pari, did you choose your furry friend over there or did he choose you?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum completely believes all. Goblins, such nasty creatures, stealing the belongings of the dead. "Lucky dey didn't disturb an angry spirit! I did once, it costed a lota money to get it out o' me boots. Da damn t'in' got attached to it, so each step I gave, the ghost moaned! It was so annoyin'!" tales the dwarf. "So it seems like a worthy task, if there's gold involved. I don't mind spillin' the guts o' some goblins, if I can make profit out o' it."

Muzdum only knows of engineering.

Cyansylph

First Post
Le Jubb - level 1 tiefling alchemist

OOC: my only trained knowledge are local and arcana. I think i'm going to have to take a pass on St. Ulther's Medallion. No offence meant - it is just a matter of pacing. I am in front of a PC all day, so I am looking for something that is a little quicker.

Le Jubb seems overwhelmed by the conversation. "Swamps, goblins, old meaningless trinkets. Sounds to me like the little fella might have just gotten lost. Even if there is a lair... not sure I am up for a swamp trek. Sounds a little too damp for my taste."

Shayuri

First Post
As she noticed the druid, Maia became entranced at the tiger at his side. She leaned down and offered it her hand to sniff, then started murmuring to it under her breath in a cooing tone familar to anyone who's had a lap dog or baby, or other small adorable little thing.

She looks up at Izzik as he suggests a drink, and with total trust nods her head. "I'll try one then."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Izzik hands her the vodka, "I recommend drinking it in one big swallow its not really about the taste - which is not good - more about getting drunk, which is very entertaining."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"We each have our own burden to carry as we travel through this world, Izzik, yours just happens to be a being that has the luxury of talking back. If you don't mind sharing Pari, did you choose your furry friend over there or did he choose you?"

The little druid leans back and looks fondly at 'his' tiger. After a moments thought he responds, "Neither. When I was in need, in a place of despair and helplessness, I prayed to the Wanderer for a friend and protector, for an avatar of His favor. Tagaiwi is Kavan's answer to my need, as I am Kavan's answer to his."

As she noticed the druid, Maia became entranced at the tiger at his side. She leaned down and offered it her hand to sniff, then started murmuring to it under her breath in a cooing tone familar to anyone who's had a lap dog or baby, or other small adorable little thing.

"And he will sit still for that until the stars fall from the sky . . . I believe you've made a friend!"

Shayuri

First Post
Maia jerks her head to look at Pari with an expression of horror.

"The stars can't all fall," she says softly, "That would mean the end. The Song would die and the fire go out and the things outside..."

She looks at her hand, holding the glass of 'vodka,' and something like guilt is gnawing at her face.

"I will try this...later," the woman decides, shyly offering it back to Izzik. "I've waited long enough to do more things. I need to...I need to be here for a reason, I can't just sit here. Where should I go to help with this?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A look og of horror spread from the celestial to Heinrich, "Das Feuer gehen würde? NO. Das muss nicht passieren! Fire must never die. Stars must not ever fall."

Remove ads