[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Perhaps, but not all of us have had the carefree life you apparently have. I don't imagine that you had to worry a whole lot during your time as a duchess' plaything or while fending off the swarm of swooning country girls." Ausk suppresses a chuckle at Izzik's last comment, feeling that enough had already been said at the summoner's expense to make further comments or reactions in that vein unnecessary beyond his one final jab before ordering some dessert from Grog.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Well I can hardly help being astoundingly handsome now can I? It would be very ungrateful to mope around and not enjoy myself. My philosophy has always been do it until it stops being fun, and then something else entertaining always turns up." Izzik says with a shrug, "Always makes me happy to see someone having a good time, so I figure I am practically doing a public service."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich rolls his eys and says< see vuld coot end tomorrow nd you vould still be doting you your self.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Izzik half frowns, though he somehow manages to be smiling as he does so, "What else would there by to do if the world had ended Heinrich? Anyway, you have to help people to be truly worth while, I just happen to try to do it with panache! It may seem silly, but a hero who does things with a bit of flash is worth more for the same accomplishment because they are going to inspire more people to be heroic.

Quiet and unassuming is all well and good, but there is something to be said for a splash of arrogance. Besides I cannot exactly pretend to be ugly can I? With this face? I don't even know how I could achieve such a feat. No, alas, I must remain painfully handsome, we all bear our curses."

"You realize he can burn you right?" Aressa says giving Heinrich an encouraging nod.

"Not everyone resorts to violence as plan a through z Aressa my love."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Perhaps we should stop before we scare away the good padre here. While being a little loony is part of being an adventurer, there are limits to even that."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The Sword and the Fallen Angel

Jael Kedric downs the whiskey as these adventurers continue to banter. He asks the half-orc another question, "Do you have a private room we can use?"
SirKedric.jpg

Grog gruffly replies, "Yar, head on back dat way." He points to a doorway that leads to a private dining or meeting room.

Bartender.jpg

Jael announces to the group, "Well ladies and gentlemen. I suggest we adjourn to the privacy of that room so we can discuss this quest that I need assistance with."

OOC: The IC thread is ready. Go ahead and post there. Good job on the role-playing and feel free to continue it there. I still need token pictures on Ausk and Maia I believe.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich says to Aressa as she is leaving, Shall I show him a domonstration of being flashy?" as he stands and exits to the back room,

Remove ads