• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

toasterferret

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Here, but this is a second character and isn't eligible to quest until Falkner levels to 2. (which shouldn't be terribly long I dont think.) [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Suit yerself friend, I'll probably take whatever comes in. This half elf tales seems like not havin' a good profitable end to me. the dwarf says, as he abandons the table of the elven card shuffler.

OOC: I'm here, level 1, 0xp

Songdragon

Explorer
Therella Soulwood - 1st Level Half-Elf Ranger

A woman enters the inn. She wears a long dark green cloak pulled about her. Several locks of auburn hair can been seen from beneath the hood. The most notable features of the taller woman is large curved blade across her back within baldric. Most can also see a light crossbow hanging at her side. The woman moves to a corner of the room if available and buts her back to the wall and watches the surroundings ordering a dark ale to drink.

((1st level, no XP, 2nd character though...))

toasterferret

Explorer
Anna cocks an eyebrow at the arrival of the newcomer, then tries to catch her eye and beckon her over to her booth, calling out:

"Nice to see I'm not the only lady in this establishment!"

Cyansylph

First Post
Le Jubb Level 1 Tiefling Alchemist

Le Jubb skulks back through the door, and returns to the company of the dwarf

"Looks like I didn't miss much."

ooc: level 1, 0 xp ready to go.

Cyansylph

First Post
Le Jubb Level 1 Tiefling Alchemist

Le Jubb skulks back through the door, and returns to the company of the dwarf

"Looks like I didn't miss much."

ooc: level 1, 0 xp ready to go. no second characters

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Not at all buddy, not at all." he says, giving a friendly elbow to the side, and then pointing at the red haired woman, and then winking at the half fiend.

Songdragon

Explorer
The half-elf looks over to the other woman and hesitates a moment before taking up her drink and moving over to the table and as she sits she says in a straight forward manner, "Greetings. I am Therella."

[sblock=Therella] Therella Woodsoul[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Post for The Old Alchemist another LPF adventure...

The water door to the Dunn Wright opens and a robed and hooded figure enters walking up the short stairs stopping at the top. The hood moves about the room seeming to pause on everyone for a fraction of a second before the man(it must be a man by the look of him), moves with a stiff legged walk up to the bar.

"What will you have," everyone hears the human bartender say in an almost shrill voice.

*whisper*

"That you can. Just ask around." comes an answer to the unheard question.

*whisper*

"I don't think there is a private room open, just sit and talk..." he starts to say.

*whisper*

*whisper*

The bartenders face goes pale and he hurriedly leads the robed man back the long hall to the private rooms.

The man returns alone and standing before the bar he announces loudly. "There is a gentlemen looking to hire on some adventurous sorts for what he says is a 'mission most vital' and the reward will be substantial."

[sblock=OOC] This will be an LPF adventure for the following players...

[MENTION=40328]Animal[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23494]Songdragon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=100541]toasterferret[/MENTION]
[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6670352]Cyansylph[/MENTION]

Please accept by posting your character leaving the common room and follow the link below. Or you may decline if you wish but please let me know.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/302219-lpf-old-alchemist.html [/sblock]

Cyansylph

First Post
Le Jubb - Tiefling Alchemist lvl 1

"Finally someone promising coin! Let's see what the old man needs Muzdum. Come join us after you pay the rest of our tab. We need to make a grand entrance if this task is to be ours! These old geezers are always doubtful of youthful adventurers."

The tiefling excitedly gathers his belongings. Strapping his trident to his pack, he hefts the whole ordeal over both shoulders and affixes some buckles in the front. Fixing his posture for the first time since entering the bar, he strolls to the hooded man's private room.

Remove ads