• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Songdragon

Explorer
At the call for some adventures comes out she downs her drink and looks to the woman across the table from her, "Well, looks like the coins call." She then departs the room after the hooded figure.

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: I'd love to, but Falkner is technically still 1st level. He SHOULD level after our current encounter provided I can apply the time based xp at that time. (not sure If I have to wait until the end or if I can apply it now if it would level me, I'll have to ask AF about that after the encounter)

But as far as I'm aware my second character can't participate until Falkner hits level 2, unless that isn't an official rule or somesuch...

Anyhows, let me know if it's kosher to participate or not in this case, thanks!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: it is an official rule, that your primary character reaches level 2 bwfore you can start running your second character;

*\_/HOWEVER\_/*

If AFg will comment on this: if you have enough in time xp, it think you can get you second character playing.

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: I should have enough after our current encounter. But I definitely need to check with AF on that. Also that encounter probably wont be finished for a few days.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]You guys are funny. ;) You can check the answer on the Wiki.

According to the rules, Falkner will have 2 months RL in adventures on 11-12 March depending on your timezone. That is most likely when his 2nd character will be eligible for approval.[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: Thanks Perrin and Glasseye. So yeah, I will not be eligible until either our current encounter is over or March 11th, whichever comes first. I don't want to hold you up Holy man, but I would definitely be interested in playing. Would it be possible to bring my Anna in after the adventure has started, once she is eligible?

Last edited:

Animal

First Post
Krad is the last to stand up and follow the others into private premises. He silently gathers his belongings, strapping his sword back onto his back. As he walks along, he tilts his head from side to side, shooting sideways glances at the other adventurers, studying them in his peculiar bird-like manner.

toasterferret

Explorer
Seeing the room empty, Anna sighs to herself. "I did want an adventure..."

She finished her glass of wine, then stands up and heads to the back room.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: I did look into awarding XP to Faulkner early for the current encounter, but by my calculations it would still leave him 114XP shy of the 1300XP needed for 2nd level. That includes time XP. :(

Remove ads