[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso - Planks bravo & adventurer

Fury starts to move away from the table then remembers the question Anna asked and he turns back to reply to the sorceress.

"I don't know if there are any sorts of guilds for wizards and the like. That's not really my thing, ya know? But it's a big place; surely there is something."

He slips away from the table hoping that Vincenzo will have the good sense to leave Borric to stew. Spotting an empty seat at another table he heads over and takes it putting his bottle of Semerly squarely in the middle.

"My good fortune is yours! I've just opened this bottle and I'm looking for someone to share it."

OOC: don't know who would be at this table but anyone is open to pick up the thread...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo stands and walks away from Borric and joins Fury at his table. He simply nods, but there are words on his mind. he has brought his glass from the other table, takes a sniff of it aand moves it away from. he waves for a waitress, hands her the glass ans says in a low polite voice, " I am sorry, it smells of ale. may i have a fresh glass? She nods and returns quickly with a clean glass. he pours hims self a glass and sips it.

"Sorry to waste that glass, but there was ale in the wine." he says to Fury.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

OOC: Common courtesy would allow me a chance to retort, Scott.

--- Before Vincenzo can walk away ---

Borric continues to glare down into the smaller man's eyes. Without taking his eyes off of Vincenzo. He let's Anna's quip go unnoticed with more important things on his mind.

He calls out to Grog, "I won't be spilling his blood, Grog. Don't worry I can settle his rudeness on my own, thanks. If necessary we can go outside."

Bartender.jpg

Grog replies in growl, "Jus' see dat ya doo, or ya both be toss'd out." He goes back to cleaning a mug with his spit, keeping a wary eye on both of the men.

Before Vincenzo can walk away, Borric snarls down at the rude man in a low deadly voice, "Listen carefully. You come to MY table where I am talking with MY friends. Then you rudely snub me twice. You are not even worthy to use that little toy you just bought."

The surely fighter resumes his seat next to the Barghest on a pike. He pours himself a new drink of ale and sees if any of his companions are going to stick around.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (26 with shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 43
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Ale mug
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
You'll need to succeed in a Steal combat manuever to pull that off, perrin. And, frankly, I feel that violates our 'no fighting' rule.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Yeah, I figured rolling dice against each other is not allowed. This whole scene of Vincenzo being rude without being able to take PvP actions is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. If Scott, had just apologized for ignoring Borric then we wouldn't be here.

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: Interestingly, Borric is consistently more rude than anyone else has ever been and no one has made a major issue of it. I'm sure you can get over Scott's choice not to interact with your character.

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: That's not how I feel at all. I appreciate your roleplaying (Borric is masterfully played and because of that, frequently irks me) and your other contributions here can't be denied; but I feel you as a player are taking offense and forcing an issue here that didn't exist. Vincenzo's conversation/interaction was with Zelena and Fury. It was your post that declared Borric was being ignored by Vincenzo. When you made an issue of it in that same post, Scott then stated he was ignoring Borric.

If I've read a personal element into this that didn't exist then I apologize. But by your own post three posts up I don't think I have.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I edited out the rapier snatching.

But let's not take what I post as Borric's perceptions of another character's actions or non-actions to be what they are doing. They post that themselves and then they take ownership of it. ;)

Remove ads