Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Rathan

First Post
"As long as you give me a clear shot with my blasts and keep me away from the swordblows 'friend' paladin.... I think we will get along just fine" the warlock utters softly... his voice seeming very diplomatic and soft really as a sensitive subject of party roles, and do's and don'ts arises.....

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
You will not be working for me but rather the Iron General, 5th Shogun of the Jade Kingdom. As for how rich it will make you that is for the shogun, and yourselves to determine. If you fall in battle against the shadow you will not live to collect. And as for the what my instructions are very specific about what can and can not be said, and I only wish to say it once. So for now friends drink.

Rathan

First Post
Patronis digs in his pouch and flicks a gold piece to Mr Bricks and grins to him a bit.... "If you wouldn't mind.. I could use another rum myself while you're over there" he utters softly being nice... lazy.. but nice....

rumleech

Explorer
"I'd 'ave thought you'd just be able to summon one." Mr. Bricks mumbles on the way to the bar, not as nice, maybe, but more active.

Rathan

First Post
I can conjure fire... not firewine my good man... if you haven't noticed there's a distinct difference the warlock smirks softly as if joking with the man in what seems to be his best impression of lighthearted speech with another being..... his head turns to the door every once and a while hoping for yet another new-comer.. or even an seasoned veteran to walk in and make their adventuring party complete....

rumleech

Explorer
Mr. Bricks sips at his thin and insipid ordinary wine trying to make it last. He starts making 'plop-plop-plop' noises with his mouth ( a sure sign of boredom in anybody). Suddenly, he looks up, "I know," he addresses the whole room, "does anybody fancy a game of darts?"

Rathan

First Post
I have not played a game of darts sense I was a child utters the warlock as his mind drifts back to warmer memories of childhood for a very brief moment.... very well then... lets have a game of it then shall we?"

Rapida

First Post
"Feel free, I will be content just watching without showing the world why I prefer to swing weapons rather than throw them."

Remove ads