• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava raised her eye from the other end of the bar, as a Drow came out of the back room and starting speaking to a Dwarf. I would have expected a drow to make less noise. . . While Shava had relatively experiences with a drow or two in the past, there was always an air about them that she didn't trust.

Still, she was looking for work. She silently enjoyed her brandy, keeping her ears open for more.

Vertexx69

First Post
Rohna is still wringing water from her dreadlocks as the others finally come out of the back room. "So what can you lot do to help fill the emptiness of our rag-tag band?"

OOC - So what classes are the partyless characters, since neither one is on the approved list yet? I was also going to suggest grabbing both as well for a little extra padding if they can keep up with the posting schedule.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I'm fine with it (if Evo's cool with bumping up his adventure adjust) as myself and Shava are fairly different builds, although then we have 5 ranged PCs, 1 melee right?

Shava is a storm sorceror, the dwarf is an invoker
[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - Hey I could do ranged too if would make you feel better :p Throwing Shield FTW!! Actually Mitra is specifically for when we get into close quarters since enemies cannot move through her space at all, I set her next to Rohna and we have a lovely little wall to stop the bad guys in a 10ft wide corridor while all you rangies take em out really fast.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: Let me clarify then. And then maybe, renau1g, will clarify as well. I was PMed earlier, by renau1g, asking him if I wanted to join his game, which assumed at them time referred to the game he was DMing.

Then people began discussing whether or not it was possible to include me here, which renau1g seemed to consent to.

Then renau1g posted in his game that a new PC was going to be introduced, which I assumed to be me.

Now it seems apparent that all this assuming has made of me what it is said to make of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads