• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Myself, I wouldn't mind a 6th PC in my game(Dirty Money), but we are down to 4 in renau1g's game. We lost a striker, so another would do good. The only problem is how to contact you since we are out of Sharn.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Havn't had time to read the thread yet. I'm not sure where exactly you are or who hired you.

Does the old 'an agent of your employer was left behind to find more people, found me, and bought me a lighting rail ticket' trick not work?[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Myself, I wouldn't mind a 6th PC in my game(Dirty Money), but we are down to 4 in renau1g's game. We lost a striker, so another would do good. The only problem is how to contact you since we are out of Sharn.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
I will be adding a PC to the Moonwatch crew, Karinsdad's sorceror, just waiting to add him.
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm more than happy to add another PC, ScorpiousRisk, all you need is an invite from the current PCs. The next encounter is a doozy. :devil:[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Well that settles that. Sorry for the confusion on my part. I was unaware that Karinsdad had once again become available for Dirty Money.[/sblock]

Rohna said:
Rohna is still wringing water from her dreadlocks as the others finally come out of the back room. "So what can you lot do to help fill the emptiness of our rag-tag band?"

A drow, a goliath ruffian, and possibly a drunk dwarf. I suppose I've dealt with worse. Shava finished her drink, got off her stool and straightened her jacket with a quick tug before walking round toward the woman. She hadn't yet noticed the rest of the group (I'm not sure they're even out yet).

"While I cannot help filling out the rag tag, part of things" Her words spilled out like liquid, having clearly spent time practicing her oration. "If you're looking to fight kobolds and the undead. I may be able to help you there." She smiled and gave a slight nod to the drow, showing no open animosity, who had first spoken openly of their task.

"Shava Devla d'Lyrandar, airshipman and storm lord." She raised a couple fingers from their resting spot on the hilt of her dagger and a small stream of lightning jumped between them.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
An overburdened half-orc, followed by a well-made construct canine, trundles out of the back room, playing with some bits of interlocked metal wires. He smiles at the people then goes back to work with it, seemingly oblivious while he stands near the halfling.

renau1g

First Post
"Well, it looks like there is a bit of a competition here," Ronald says looking at the newcomer and the drow.

The drow turns to the man, his eyes filled with anger as he looks at the human and the half-elf incredulously "There is no competition with a half-breed, if you wish to join us, I will show you this fact firsthand" Tamarand hisses.

[sblock=OOC]
Ohhh....this could be fun :)
[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - All righty then, I was just trying to include as many from the community as we could accomodate. If there is room waiting in another party as well, then there we go. We both go back up to 5, and the DMs don't have to ramp up their encounters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads