• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaBaNa

First Post
Frustration builds as Zero chirps towards Elec while he speaks. Until Elec-Squall realizes Zero is finally starting to show signs of cooperation. Zero, it's... nice, to have made your acquaintance. Elec gives a short bow, his mind scrambling for a way to keep Zero functioning as per the status quo. What is Zero's primary directive?

KenHood

First Post
"Directive? Supposition: directive implicit in function. Function of this me that is not me is violence and defense. Therefore, I defend through violence."

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

love to keep the banter going Kenhood, but want to give Theroc some chances to jump in as well.

[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Shanairra blinked, looking at Elec, then back at the strange man.

"He doesn't seem to be making any sense at all... and I've lived with the fey for the last who knows how long..." She muttered, staring blankly at his antics.

[sblock=ooc]
Sorry, been sortof at a loss, since Shanairra's basically losing interest in the guy since she can't follow... (Particularly since I'm somewhat having trouble following his rant. I know the general gist of what he's doing... breaking the 5th wall or whatever[knowing he's a TTRPG character] but his flow is definitely throwing me off since he's so adamant and ranty about it, Shanairra's prone to dismiss him as a raving lunatic.)[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Elec thinks he understands the philospher's point now, and starts responding with the appropriate verbage, I've made sense of it, I think... Sir Elec attempts to look Zero directly in the eye, Zero, If you cannot refrain from negative interaction with the soulless, you'll not qualify for the completion of the simulation. Assimilation is necessary, believing you're playing is just as important as playing well. Elec gives Shanairra a smile, It's all about speaking the language. He's using the same basic principles of elemental empowerment. .

Theroc

First Post
It's all about speaking the language. He's using the same basic principles of elemental empowerment.

"Is he contagious? I think you've caught whatever he's got, Elec..." Shanairra laughed slightly, rather lost as to what the electrical man was saying. All in all, this was a rather interesting tavern, if not particularly thrilling.

elecgraystone

First Post
A slight human girl walks through the door barefoot. She's dressed in a red silk outfit that shows a lot of skin and has hair made into 4 braids; two that reach the floor and two that end mid-chest that have red crystal orbs attached to the ends. The color of her hair starts out pure white at the top of her head and darkens until it's a deep black at the ends of her longest braids.

The girl looks a bit bewildered as she looks wide eyes around the bar...

[sblock=OCC] For a picture of her, click on Euphemia in my signature. There's one in my sheet. :) [/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
*That one has a crazy look in her eye as well, * Elec-Squall decides it best to continue standing, and even goes so far as to re-strap the chest to his back. Shanairra I assure you, madness is generally not contagious. Finishing with his last strap buckle, Elec-Squall picks up and downs the last of his drink. Could we start searching for Shava in the morning, it's either that or find some odd job, I'm getting broke, and a woman-hunt is expensive. Elec smiles, his stormcloud grey skin creasing around his mouth, and arcs of lightning crawling from his hair to his teeth.

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Elec, is Euphie's sword visible to the other patrons? This will affect any response from Shanairra.[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Elec, is Euphie's sword visible to the other patrons? This will affect any response from Shanairra.
Sorry, I should have put that in my post. Her sword isn't out right now. It's hard to carry that thing around a busy city without taking someone's head off! :p [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads