• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Edwin get's excited at Shanairra's question and putting the portfolio back, pressing his fingertips together in front of him.

"Well that's what's so thrilling about this." He lowers his face and speaks the next part in a hushed tone. "I don't know. When I dropped my sunrod down into the the chamber, it gave it's light along the way, but right before it hit the floor, the light was suddenly doused by something. The glimmer I saw, leads me to believe that these chambers have not been entered in quite some time."

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"The sunrod was extinguished? Magical darkness prehaps? Ancient traps and curse? count me in."

She looks at Shanairra, "Oh Hi, are you going to join us too? I don't think we've been properly introduced, I'm Stasi"

Stasi then adopts a coy posture, and looks toward Cairn and Zero.

"Any ya big strong boys gonna come along and protect us sweet innocent girls from the deep dark monsters?"

CaBaNa

First Post
Elec-Squall gives a short burst of light, causing the attention of everyone chatting to focus on him, a trick from the research facility that annoyed the laboratory technician. I'd love to play in the dark with Stasi and Euphie. The cash is needed as well, Elec-Squall focus' the next statement toward Cairn, so that I can find Shava again.

[sblock=OOC]

sorry about the short and simple post, going to work, and may not be able to post for over 24 hours...

[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
The newcomer cocked his head, not even attempting to feign disinterest. "I have only just arrived and perhaps am a bit more untried then the others. But I find this fascinating. I am a Jorasco trained healer and am in need of work if you will have me."

[sblock=ooc] This is my first and only character, fresh off the presses. I am not quite approved but I am only waiting on the second judge.
LEB:pC:Filo d'Jorasco (Hero4Hire) - ENWiki[/sblock]

Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
"Yeah, I'll be along. After all, someone has to keep Elec out of trouble until we find Shava again..." The girl commented, not particularly thrilled at the prospect of impenetrable darkness, but not one to let her only connection to her past depart without her, either.

She looked at Stasi with a wink, "I'm not sure you and Euphie'd need a 'big strong man', judging from those blades... I'd imagine many would prefer to hide behind you both!" She giggled, before looking to the others for their responses.

elecgraystone

First Post
Euphie smiles. "My, my. A dig as soon as I show up. I guess my knowledge of archeology will come in handy. I'm always interested in exploring ruins. Count me in."

[sblock=OOC]
I'm just waiting for second approval myself.[/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"So much enthusiasm! Excellent, most excellent. And an archeologist, I'm sure you can assist me wonderfully." Edward put an emphasis on assist but kept a smile on his face. "What of the rest of you? What skills do you possess?"

[sblock=ooc] Just to be clear, it is my understanding that Elec cannot join an adventure until Pok actually levels.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Exactly. Pok is still lvl4 and has not yet leveled. Once that done, Elec will be allowed to be submitted and then approved. Also, there might be a few more character popping out at that moment in the Tavern if you need more people. That might happen soon (before the end of the year if I look at how the combat is going, but only R1 know the true answer). [/SBLOCK]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"My skills? I hit things, with my sword, and then they stop moving. I'm pretty good at it."

She fumbles around and pulls out a holy symbol of the sovereign host. "I also have some knowledge of the way of the gods."

hero4hire

Explorer
Filo's brows raise in a mixture of admiration and mock surprise at the Woman's less then eloquent, but to the point answer. He then cleared his throat to add his own resume to the mix. "My skills are a bit less pugilistic then the lovely lady's though I can use this fine blade strapped to my back. To elucidate; I am a Jorasco trained healer and I served as a Combat Medic in the Last War. As much as I would like to earn a living as an entertainer I find accompanying would-be adventurers along on their escapades a bit more profitable." He grabs his stomach "Must keep the belly full you know." A smile crosses his broad face and he winks at no one in particular. "Usually when I drop the old family name and pedigree that usually suffices but since I can see you are an educated man Professor and may require a bit more information..." Filo pauses for a breath and a bit of dramatic effect. "Know that I too am an educated sort. While I have a fondness for the arts I have been known to dabble as an alchemist, an apothecary, and am something of an arcanist."

[sblock=ooc]Filo's take ten diplomacy is a 21 if you need to determine his likability factor[/sblock]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads